• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

This Week In Your Plastic Crack, Action Figures and Toy Collection
26 26

9,262 posts in this topic

4 minutes ago, followtheleader said:

Funny you went the AFA route. 

Though that's not my thing, that was one of my 1st thoughts.  

Thanks for the recommendation, much appreciated. 

Patrick

If it's rare (not your common, run-of-the-mill Star Wars/ Transformers/ MOTU/ GI JOE/ T-Cats toys), then that is your best option. Especially if is something that doesn't appear more than three times a year.

On 4/24/2020 at 3:48 PM, miraclemet said:

Did you see the SDCC 480 PC GITD Mike sell on eBay yesterday? $1075. Is that one still on your list too?

@miraclemetI did *not*; but that is on the wish list. The SDCC Disney Pop's are one-a-year kind of money; I could do more, but that would require cutting down on the comics purchases, which isn't something I'm willing to do at this time. ;) The only Pop's I'm willing to spend key money on right now are the rare Spider-Man & Venom types; though I'm sure a rare Lilo & Stitch Pop would get the wife's attention.

20 hours ago, followtheleader said:

Got this recently for a song.  

Fairly common toy, but wanted the box. 

Pleasantly surprised when the insert was included. 

Patrick

20200518_194824.jpg

20200518_194938.jpg

20200518_194932.jpg

20200518_194956.jpg

That's fantastic, love the box art as well. I have an incomplete one, but it's still a super cool car!

@STORMSHADOW_80 smh 

I have really been thinning down my Joe collection and even got them in one rubbermaid container that can fit on a shelf.

And then I decided to place an order with Marauder Toys because I felt I needed an IDW comics version of Zarana. 

Edited by Buzzetta

On 5/19/2020 at 5:11 PM, Buzzetta said:

@STORMSHADOW_80 smh 

I have really been thinning down my Joe collection and even got them in one rubbermaid container that can fit on a shelf.

And then I decided to place an order with Marauder Toys because I felt I needed an IDW comics version of Zarana. 

I've been thinking about if ever had to pack my Joes how would I do it. It's the vehicles that are the problem. I've seen some modern Zaranas lately. Pretty awesome fig (thumbsu

On 5/15/2020 at 7:45 PM, Buzzetta said:

@STORMSHADOW_80

I am looking for one or two Black Major Joe repros.

I am looking for the Snake Eyes II Animation Color Variant or his Snake Eyes II All Blue Variant.  I don't want the ones with the Cobra sigils.  

Oh and you are a bad influence.  I've been selling a lot of my Joes and putting the money toward other things... I wound up picking up the 50th Dusty Blue Fatigues figure, (which I have owned before at some point) and a Pursuit of Cobra Beachhead, (which I also once owned.)

just-when-i-thought-i-was-out-gif.gif?fi

Lol I'm glad i could help you back into Joes :banana: Those are some really cool variants. I feel like I'm coming to the finish line of where i want to be with the vintage line, getting the early to mid 80s mostly. I have a decent amount of moderns but not sure where to put half of them.

I'm glad the 6 inch line is coming around the corner. I'm clearing a spot for them. I pre ordered from big bad toy store. June couldn't come any faster especially since i see other people with them already. I'm curious where they ordered them from?

2 hours ago, STORMSHADOW_80 said:

Lol I'm glad i could help you back into Joes :banana: Those are some really cool variants. I feel like I'm coming to the finish line of where i want to be with the vintage line, getting the early to mid 80s mostly. I have a decent amount of moderns but not sure where to put half of them.

I'm glad the 6 inch line is coming around the corner. I'm clearing a spot for them. I pre ordered from big bad toy store. June couldn't come any faster especially since i see other people with them already. I'm curious where they ordered them from?

I say this with uncertainty... 

I *think* Entertainment Earth shipped theirs

22 hours ago, F For Fake said:

Nice mail call today, as I've moved on from eBay auctions to the wild world of Facebook claim sales. Dangerous!

Totally random assortment of stuff. Carded figs, loose complete figs, junkers, lots, etc. A little bit of everything, fun to go through!

IMG_1012.JPG

Isn't that a EU Tiger Force?  Sweet. 

I've been looking for a cheap 82/83 Snake Eyes file card.  Haven't stumbled on it yet. 

Patrick

I really should slow down with the LEGOS but I’m having so much fun!

398DB0B6-46A5-4D98-809C-E1F2C6039A94.thumb.jpeg.630b4de7164ae006bab47e2ac8fa866a.jpeg

I ordered this gorgeous set from Amazon. I’m a little bummed the box got beat up in shipping. I ordered the overbox shipping but it came in an Amazon box. A small part of me wanted to return it but it wasn’t worth it. It’s more about what’s inside!

I love the black and reds on this set. I also love the mini figures, especially the Knights of Ren.

B6B2950C-F71C-4CF4-8305-FE9952CCA680.thumb.jpeg.d54103336e2e3d8f7774b2e4673a9d08.jpeg

39AF1017-E322-42B9-AE91-941D10F3832E.thumb.jpeg.e06fe8bbd93fdaaef852db1f1cbac98a.jpeg

This set is tied with the Millennium Falcon for my favorite Rise of Skywalker set.

B9AED3D6-6B66-477D-9208-5B3D560A5860.thumb.jpeg.e89d6f3769842c2da74a948377a3bebe.jpeg

I just need Poe Dameron’s X-Wing to have all the Rise of Skywalker ships.

17 hours ago, followtheleader said:

Isn't that a EU Tiger Force?  Sweet. 

I've been looking for a cheap 82/83 Snake Eyes file card.  Haven't stumbled on it yet. 

Patrick

Yup, Psych-Out is the Euro version. He's missing the wrist radars, but the good thing is that the Euro accessories are the same as the original US Psych-Out, so he'll be easy enough to complete.

I picked up the Snake file card on the off chance that I'd one day find a good deal on a straight arm figure. Seemed like a good idea to go ahead and grab the card now!

16 hours ago, followtheleader said:

Picked these up at the last toy show before Covid hit. 

2 Krang MOCs. 

Funny how little people care for the green carded versions of TMNT.  Not sure why. 

Fun cheapies nevertheless. 

Both are unpunched, though the 1st pic doesn't look like it!

Patrick

20200522_160525.jpg

20200522_160534.jpg

Great pickups! I really dig the TMNT figures, but I just can't pursue another line. I pick them up here and there but always end up selling, because I'll never have the spare cash to pursue the line fully. Joes, G1 Transformers and MASK keep me plenty broke!