• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

This Week In Your Plastic Crack, Action Figures and Toy Collection
26 26

9,261 posts in this topic

9 minutes ago, followtheleader said:

Very cool Battroid. 

A lot of stickers for the vintage items.  Nice. 

Patrick

P.S.  - What happened to the user Adamantium?  Haven't seen him for some time. 

Was thinking the same thing myself.

@ADAMANTIUM we summon thee!

5 hours ago, F For Fake said:
5 hours ago, followtheleader said:

Very cool Battroid. 

A lot of stickers for the vintage items.  Nice. 

Patrick

P.S.  - What happened to the user Adamantium?  Haven't seen him for some time. 

Was thinking the same thing myself.

@ADAMANTIUM we summon thee!

Lol I appreciate the sentiments gentlemen ha! I'm still around, but have been so broke after a spending binge that I've had to find other things to keep me occupied so that I don't spend any more cash ha!

35 minutes ago, ADAMANTIUM said:

Lol I appreciate the sentiments gentlemen ha! I'm still around, but have been so broke after a spending binge that I've had to find other things to keep me occupied so that I don't spend any more cash ha!

Oh geez, I feel ya there, brother! This place can definitely inspire some spending. I find my bank account is much healthier when I spend some time away from the internet, so I don't keep finding cool stuff that I think I need to buy!

9 hours ago, F For Fake said:

Oh geez, I feel ya there, brother! This place can definitely inspire some spending. I find my bank account is much healthier when I spend some time away from the internet, so I don't keep finding cool stuff that I think I need to buy!

It’s even worse when you’re holding a decent balance in PayPal.  Trying to save up for something, but can’t stop browsing the marketplace.:pullhair:

1 hour ago, THE_BEYONDER said:

It’s even worse when you’re holding a decent balance in PayPal.  Trying to save up for something, but can’t stop browsing the marketplace.:pullhair:

We are all our own worst enemies.

5 hours ago, THE_BEYONDER said:

Nah... once you pass the $5000 mark in PayPal you become invested in seeing that number grow.  I let all that money stay in there for a year and a half and then it all recently paid for a complete bath remodel and new plumbing through the house. 

BTW thanks to everyone here and on eBay and Facebook for building my bathroom. 

2 minutes ago, Buzzetta said:

Nah... once you pass the $5000 mark in PayPal you become invested in seeing that number grow.  I let all that money stay in there for a year and a half and then it all recently paid for a complete bath remodel and new plumbing through the house. 

You're welcome. Now, would it kill you to keep the hair cleaned out of the shower? Geez.

6 hours ago, Buzzetta said:

I could never keep it in PayPay. Every sale online or at yard sales went to a separate online bank account. 2 years later, got my personal grail. Another year later, building it for another book and getting close.

1 hour ago, srezvan said:

I could never keep it in PayPay. Every sale online or at yard sales went to a separate online bank account. 2 years later, got my personal grail. Another year later, building it for another book and getting close.

Hold up right quick. 

Money can be saved? 

Patrick

The new Haslab project is up, and it's a Sentinel as teased.  $350, with a bendy-wire tentacle, a Sentinel Prime/Bastion 6" figure included, lights in the chest and eyes, and three additional features unlocked and revealed once they reach 6000, 7000, and 8000 backers.

https://hasbropulse.com/collections/haslab/products/x-men-legends-marvel-s-sentinel

lighter

Edited by fantastic_four

2 hours ago, fantastic_four said:

The new Haslab project is up, and it's a Sentinel as teased.  $350, with a bendy-wire tentacle, a Sentinel Prime/Bastion 6" figure included, lights in the chest and eyes, and three additional features unlocked and revealed once they reach 6000, 7000, and 8000 backers.

https://hasbropulse.com/collections/haslab/products/x-men-legends-marvel-s-sentinel

lighter

I don't see them having the trouble raising the funds for this like they did with Unicron.  I see some guys getting a couple of these actually.