• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

This Week In Your Plastic Crack, Action Figures and Toy Collection
26 26

9,314 posts in this topic

3 hours ago, STORMSHADOW_80 said:

I really should wear gloves but always forget. Lol. It’s not that bad. Just wash afterwards. Last time I used peroxide it took a whole week to get results that I can get in a few hours with salon 40. Here is the Hammer I just treated. Back to original color. 

CA21B9A0-2900-4064-86F2-D7A545C010FE.jpeg

I miss this vehicle.  I think it was the last or one of the last ones I bought as a kid.   Even after all this time I look at it and can instantly tell which parts are missing.  Luckily I still have a few seatbelt clips laying around somewhere in case I ever wanted to start putting one together. 

On 8/25/2020 at 12:32 PM, Buzzetta said:

I miss this vehicle.  I think it was the last or one of the last ones I bought as a kid.   Even after all this time I look at it and can instantly tell which parts are missing.  Luckily I still have a few seatbelt clips laying around somewhere in case I ever wanted to start putting one together. 

I got a couple extra parts now if you need em. The Hammer is really cool. One of those vehicles I didn’t discover until I was a couple years in collecting vintage Joes again.

11 hours ago, STORMSHADOW_80 said:

I got a couple extra parts now if you need em. The Hammer is really cool. One of those vehicles I didn’t discover until I was a couple years in collecting vintage Joes again.

lol Oh no ... I don't have one at all.  I was looking at the one you have and because I know the vehicle like the back of my hand I could tell the whip antenna was not present nor the ammo box.  One day I will pick one up again.   

I am appreciative of the offer though...  (worship)

Edited by Buzzetta

Let's see what happens... 

Anyone have a recommendation for how many hours?  I put them outside at 2:10 PM.

I used a toothbrush to really scrub the salon 40 into the contours of one of the wampas.  He is in the bag.  I had to use the lid to the jar with the peroxide.  The wampa is surprisingly buoyant despite me trying to let everything leak into it.  I flipped him since the legs retained their white color while it was the torso that had yellowed.

62050414837__C86F529C-866F-493D-AF86-DE823F2BCEB9.jpeg

Edited by Buzzetta

28 minutes ago, Buzzetta said:

Let's try this lightening thing today... 

I have two wampas.  One less yellowy one will get the peroxide treatment.  The really yellow one will get the salaon 40 treatment.  

Let's see what happens... 

IMG_9757.HEIC.jpeg

IMG_9758.HEIC.jpeg

IMG_9759.HEIC.jpeg

The wampas' faces  looks scared side by side with the different bottles! lol

Good luck! I'm interested to know which works better

:popcorn:

37 minutes ago, Comics4All said:

Anyone make the trip to Target today to see if there were any Galaxy's edge toys on the shelves?

Oh yeah lol ... I lost interest as soon as Hondo Ohnaka became available on a card. 

After seeing the comparison of the two falcons on youtube and preordering my own Hondo Ohnaka, I am satisfied with my Legacy Falcon.  It was not worth $400 to get a deeper paint wash, an alternate radar dish, 6 porgs, and three crates. 

Edited by Buzzetta

1 hour ago, Buzzetta said:

Oh yeah lol ... I lost interest as soon as Hondo Ohnaka became available on a card. 

After seeing the comparison of the two falcons on youtube and preordering my own Hondo Ohnaka, I am satisfied with my Legacy Falcon.  It was not worth $400 to get a deeper paint wash, an alternate radar dish, 6 porgs, and three crates. 

I agree! $399 is a crazy price! Especially considering it comes with Porgs!  They bring down the value! lol

I rode Smuggler's run @ WDW last year, it was a lot of fun! 

11 minutes ago, Buzzetta said:

Let's take a trip to Target to see all the Star Wars, GI Joe, and Transformers stuff they 'don't have'... 

"Wampa's, watch the house while I am gone."

I don't think there is any chance of seeing GI Joes at Target!

I wouldn't mind picking up the DJ Rex figure...

1 hour ago, Comics4All said:

I don't think there is any chance of seeing GI Joes at Target!

I wouldn't mind picking up the DJ Rex figure...

That’s what I was hoping to find - found him stashed - I remember him from Star Tours.

i found him stashed 

image.jpg

Edited by Buzzetta