• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

This Week In Your Plastic Crack, Action Figures and Toy Collection
26 26

9,314 posts in this topic

My Star Trek 3 Kirk's bubble has come loose at the bottom and his accessory keeps falling out.

What's a good glue to reseal a bubble back to the cardboard?

Preferably that dries clear.

Edited by D84

52 minutes ago, D84 said:

My Star Trek 3 Kirk's bubble has come loose at the bottom and his accessory keeps falling out.

What's a good glue to reseal a bubble back to the cardboard?

Preferably that dries clear.

Can you find a case that will grab the bottom edge of the bubble and hold it still?  My preference with unsealing items is not to do anything to them.  With loose bubbles, usually I'll put them in a comic bag/board for which the pressure of the bag will hold the bubble in place.

1 hour ago, Talapas1 said:

I picked up a few vintage pieces over the weekend.  I was really happy to find the W.O.R.M.s figure since I made a deal for a helmet for one last month.  I was also surprised to find the G2 dinobot since I didn’t realize it came in red.  

AE72C59E-E7DF-4FDA-9E62-B2827C5D985E.jpeg

He also came in green at one point.  The red one is more rare I think... I could have it backwards though... I think the red is harder to find though... 

15 minutes ago, Buzzetta said:

He also came in green at one point.  The red one is more rare I think... I could have it backwards though... I think the red is harder to find though... 

yeah.  I have the green one.  There is also a Canadian G1 variant that looks like a regular G1 except it has a red head

Hello all!

Its been a pretty good day! Snagged some NYCC Funko Pop's, namely Venomized Magneto & Red Goblin. After a nice chat with PIAB customer service our issues were resolved and the Absolute Carnage, Infamous Iron Man, Metallic Venompool found their way home. Also picked up the Walgreen exclusive Superior Octopus & Spider-Knight, Box Lunch Spider-Man w/ pizza, Arach-Knight, and Gamestop exclusive Zombie Venom.

I'm on the fence about the Target exclusive blacklight Spider-Man. Not that I don't want to complete the Spider-Man Funko Pop collection, but I just don't like the look of the blacklight pop's. I'm sure my OCD will demand its inclusion at some point, but its one of those things where if I don't buy it now for MSRP, I'm going to get fleeced on eBay a year or two from now. Damned if I do, damned if I don't.

Also, does anyone have a line on someone who does custom Funko Pop's? My wife is a huge Lilo & Stitch fan and I saw a great custom where someone turned Rafiki w/ Simba into Rafiki w/ Stitch. I'd like to have one of those made for her as a Christmas present. Might get a Stitchpool for myself. ;) Anyhow, if you know anyone, please let me know.

20 hours ago, BabaLament said:

Hello all!

Its been a pretty good day! Snagged some NYCC Funko Pop's, namely Venomized Magneto & Red Goblin. After a nice chat with PIAB customer service our issues were resolved and the Absolute Carnage, Infamous Iron Man, Metallic Venompool found their way home. Also picked up the Walgreen exclusive Superior Octopus & Spider-Knight, Box Lunch Spider-Man w/ pizza, Arach-Knight, and Gamestop exclusive Zombie Venom.

I'm on the fence about the Target exclusive blacklight Spider-Man. Not that I don't want to complete the Spider-Man Funko Pop collection, but I just don't like the look of the blacklight pop's. I'm sure my OCD will demand its inclusion at some point, but its one of those things where if I don't buy it now for MSRP, I'm going to get fleeced on eBay a year or two from now. Damned if I do, damned if I don't.

Also, does anyone have a line on someone who does custom Funko Pop's? My wife is a huge Lilo & Stitch fan and I saw a great custom where someone turned Rafiki w/ Simba into Rafiki w/ Stitch. I'd like to have one of those made for her as a Christmas present. Might get a Stitchpool for myself. ;) Anyhow, if you know anyone, please let me know.

Wow, I had no idea about the existance of the Black Light pops. I don't keep up with this stuff. But I DO have a black light area in the man cave, so I am going to have to track some of these down!

41 minutes ago, BabaLament said:

Just got the Funko Pop collection unboxed post-moving. It’s nice to have one wall big enough to handle all the Marvel Pop’s, even with some funny stuff mixed in (Radioactive Man, The Tick, Jay & Silent Bob, etc.) to entertain my eagle-eyed friends. It’s far from a complete Marvel set, but it *is* an up to date set of Spider-Man Pop’s in standard packaging (no Japanese DVD metallic, or other promotional goodies). Full set (to date) of Deadpool (standard size) & Venom too.

21C9AF39-1C5F-4F8F-BBAD-A6DC4D68257C.jpeg

A003ABF2-5E9E-4FCB-A66C-EE7183629566.jpeg

HOLY CATS, that's a pile of plastic!

BTW I've checked out those black light Pops online, and oh yeah, I have to have those. So I thank you, but my wallet and wife aren't too happy with you right now.

49 minutes ago, mytastebud said:

Very cool stuff. Love to see more pictures and quick review of the Mandalorian and Batman

Thank you!!!

Ouch...lol. That would mean I’d have to take him out and undo the tape. I haven’t yet because I have no where to display him yet as I am at my parents house for now...

But here are a few pics. About as good as it will get for now. 

You can always look at a review on YouTube I guess 🤷🏻‍♂️

7F3746EA-BE41-40E1-B5D1-B4D19FEFF3B8.jpeg

116D4F89-A26E-4F60-87C5-6B9348D2C2EE.jpeg

BFE0E505-FCC2-4CD0-B30E-A0FDD7942281.jpeg

Edited by Crushingame

20 minutes ago, mytastebud said:

So is the Mando in that $250-$300 range at a brick and mortar? Tired of buying online. Nothing like buying in person.  

Yes it is...

I paid $299 for mine here at a local comic/toy shop. They had 2 of them. Someone came in and bought one right before I was able to snag this one up.