• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

This Week In Your Plastic Crack, Action Figures and Toy Collection
26 26

9,314 posts in this topic

22 hours ago, Buzzetta said:

New 3.75" Boba Fett goes live on Hasbro Pulse at 1PM EST Tomorrow ($13)

Studio Series Transformers go live on Hasbro Pulse at 12 Noon EST Tomorrow (At least Hot Rod $30 and Jazz $20)

Studio-Series-Hot-Rod-Jazz-1278x665.jpg

tvc_boba_01.jpg

tvc_boba_02.jpg

tvc_boba_03.jpg

tvc_boba_04.jpg

Wow, That BF is really nice!

I'm sure I will never see one in the wild....

2 minutes ago, Comics4All said:

Wow, That BF is really nice!

I'm sure I will never see one in the wild....

It was sold out in moments.   Kind of annoyed by that to be honest.   I am hoping that Amazon throws up a link to preorder one tomorrow... 

Edited by Buzzetta

So what the deal with the molds for ARAH? I heard Hasbro lost many of the original molds....

Has Hasbro lost all the original molds for all figures/vehicles or just some?

Why can' t they use a 3d printer & get some super ARAH collector to lend them the originals to make copies?

10 minutes ago, Buzzetta said:

It was sold out in moments.   Kind of annoyed by that to be honest.   I am hoping that Amazon throws up a link to preorder one tomorrow... 

I got lucky and was able to order 2 from Pulse.  Boba still available to pre order from EE and Dorkside Toys as of now.

2 hours ago, Buzzetta said:

BIg Bad Toy Store has Fett for $14.99 if you don't mind paying two bucks extra. :gossip:

13 hours ago, Buzzetta said:

Pulse doesn't put much inventory up for their non-exclusives.  I've always assumed that's so third party sellers--particularly small ones like BigBadToyStore, Dorkside Toys, Entertainment Earth, etc, don't feel like Hasbro is flooding fans with so much product that they don't want to buy from the third parties.

I'm fine with that, but they've also been putting up overly-low quantities of even their Pulse exclusives.  They recently had a fan vote to create either a white Elektra, Sif, or Silk figure.  Silk won, they put her on Pulse, and she sold out within hours.  I'm still hoping they put more up, but no word yet on whether they will.

On 10/16/2020 at 3:38 PM, mytastebud said:

Found this at the local goodwill and had to rescue it.  I need help repairing a 2013 31" Jakks Pacific Shocktrooper. Its missing its shooting hand. Any ideas even with a substitute. 

I guess I need a hand:download:

IMG_7926.JPG

IMG_7927.JPG

Thought I would bump this one more time instead of opening a new topic. Someone's  got to know...  

Hello all!

Funko pop acquisitions keep rolling in. The core 3 of the Cyberpunk 2077 set; GITD Male V , Female V, and dual-wielding Johnny Silverhand. MODOK, NYCC Red Goblin, NYCC Venomized Magneto, Zombie Venom, BoxLunch Spider-Man w/ Pizza, some X-Men 20th Anniversary, and PX Classic Luke Cage.

First appearance Ms. Marvel, Evil Captain Marvel, and Morbius are in transit. Considering how many Captain Marvel pops there are, I’m hoping we get a Binary skinned one in time to catch Claremont at a con for a signature ;)

Saw a Black Series Boba Fett in the wild at my LCS. Nice looking action figure; but they were on hold already.

Debating if I want a Simpsons Comic Book Guy pop, and trying to figure out what Marvel pops to add to the collection next. ;)

4AFC3917-05C3-49F1-891A-246CDADAA3A9.jpeg

4202CD1A-6B72-478A-8494-5EA871AC1BBF.jpeg

E7A833ED-5C41-46A5-84C4-E183317D714B.jpeg

3 hours ago, Mickey7 said:

Those figures look pretty nice.  Are those new? What toy brand are they?  Thanks.

Big Chief Studios out of England. The Tom Baker is the oldest. I think that's from 2013 for the 50th anniversary.

The 8th Doctor can still be bought from Big Bad Toy Store.

Edited by D84

49 minutes ago, D84 said:

Big Chief Studios out of England. The Tom Baker is the oldest. I think that's from the 2013 for the 50th anniversary.

The 8th Doctor can still be bought from Big Bad Toy Store.

Meanwhile, are we all going to ignore the fact that Bill Murray, in his Peter Venkman guise, is considered a Doctor?  Because it would make a lot of sense. 

Those are pretty cool. Originally I thought those were sideshow.  I am looking through the big chief stuff now on their website. 

Just now, Buzzetta said:

Meanwhile, are we all going to ignore the fact that Bill Murray, in his Peter Venkman guise, is considered a Doctor?  Because it would make a lot of sense. 

Those are pretty cool. Originally I thought those were sideshow.  I am looking through the big chief stuff now on their website. 

Bill Murray would make a pretty good Doctor, if they'd go with an American. 

So I am working on something for my mom and aunt for Christmas and one of the things I wanted to pick up for one of them while we are doing the Buzzetta family nostalgia trip as I digitize everything, was a Mr Machine.  Why? My uncle is not around anymore since he passed at the age of 37 many, many years ago.   So... mom really does not have anything of my Uncle's... and she very rarely sends me things like this.  (Text screenshot below)

I am looking for a cheaper version of Mr Machine.  It can be the 60's silver key release that you can take apart.  It can be the 70's reissue blue key release that does not come apart.  It can be the 2004 reissue.

Here are my requirements: 

• It has to work
  • It has to be complete no breaks or cracks. 
  • No box is necessary as she throws those things out... sad, I know, but true. 
  • Cheap
  • Clean... if I need to take things apart to clean it then fine... but nothing that I cannot clean.

If you have one or have a lead on a reputable seller with one - please PM me. 

Screenshot 2020-10-22 at 5.46.23 AM.jpeg

5 hours ago, Buzzetta said:

So I am working on something for my mom and aunt for Christmas and one of the things I wanted to pick up for one of them while we are doing the Buzzetta family nostalgia trip as I digitize everything, was a Mr Machine.  Why? My uncle is not around anymore since he passed at the age of 37 many, many years ago.   So... mom really does not have anything of my Uncle's... and she very rarely sends me things like this.  (Text screenshot below)

I am looking for a cheaper version of Mr Machine.  It can be the 60's silver key release that you can take apart.  It can be the 70's reissue blue key release that does not come apart.  It can be the 2004 reissue.

Here are my requirements: 

• It has to work
  • It has to be complete no breaks or cracks. 
  • No box is necessary as she throws those things out... sad, I know, but true. 
  • Cheap
  • Clean... if I need to take things apart to clean it then fine... but nothing that I cannot clean.

If you have one or have a lead on a reputable seller with one - please PM me. 

Screenshot 2020-10-22 at 5.46.23 AM.jpeg

What a great idea! How thoughtful. I've not seen one, but will keep my eyes peeled! 

What do you with things like the GI Joe Battle Gear accessories? 

He-man/MOTU had something similar.  Basically, vintage replicas of weapons/accessories in different colors.

Collect them, sell them, pitch them, something else?

Patrick

18 hours ago, followtheleader said:

What do you with things like the GI Joe Battle Gear accessories? 

He-man/MOTU had something similar.  Basically, vintage replicas of weapons/accessories in different colors.

Collect them, sell them, pitch them, something else?

Patrick

I say collect them.  I like to collect accessories.  They are so compact!

I was pretty heavily into vintage SW action figure collecting and when I started running out of space I started collecting accessories.  I now have a very large collection of vintage SW accessories.  I have most variants of the accessories for all the figures plus things like the accessory packs.

Accessory collecting is fun!