• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

This Week In Your Plastic Crack, Action Figures and Toy Collection
26 26

9,308 posts in this topic

6 minutes ago, followtheleader said:

I'll keep my eyes open. 

I don't run into Crystar items often, but I oddly have a few times lately. 

Saw a really nice/complete Warbow.  Considered it, but was a bit too much for me. 

Patrick

That would be great.  I’ve seen a few complete figures other than crystar, but I’m patient.  I know at some point I’ll find one

6 hours ago, Talapas1 said:

Found these micromachineescque Back to the Future toys at our local hobby shop.    I could pass them up.  Apparently they were a giveaway or exclusive from Texaco.   Whatever they are, the are cool

A88A05E9-16E2-452B-90C0-2E193F764FBC.jpeg

This reminds me that I still need to look into those vintage gas guzzlers and penny racers.

12 hours ago, Talapas1 said:

I had this set as a kid.    I have a loose set now but a set in the board would be great.   Nice find!

Same! I didn't buy many of these figures (I was pretty much done with TF by this point) but I remember buying this set!

On 11/17/2020 at 12:09 AM, Talapas1 said:

Found these micromachineescque Back to the Future toys at our local hobby shop.    I could pass them up.  Apparently they were a giveaway or exclusive from Texaco.   Whatever they are, the are cool

A88A05E9-16E2-452B-90C0-2E193F764FBC.jpeg

Interesting... I seem to remember a version of this that came with a taxi cab. 

Just now, littledoom said:

Yard sale buy

88EE3E87-0999-4EF8-BAC9-6D01F3556C97.thumb.jpeg.16d07400f4092acb9ccaab6001e9160a.jpeg

Sealed or non? 

If not, I'd love to see what it actually looks like. I've never seen the actual toy outside of the box. 

Curious what comic it came with too.  I'm sure it's one of those small issues similar to what came w/ Violator, etc. 

Patrick

5 minutes ago, followtheleader said:

Sealed or non? 

If not, I'd love to see what it actually looks like. I've never seen the actual toy outside of the box. 

Curious what comic it came with too.  I'm sure it's one of those small issues similar to what came w/ Violator, etc. 

Patrick

Yes, it’s sealed. Taped on all sides. The clean type of tape too. The box is sharp and minty minty. It’s one of the best examples of this particular playset I’ve seen. 

Good ole Kronoform.

Pre-cursor Takara to US Transformers.

Box isn't the greatest,  but really happy with this piece.   

Very nice condition toy.  Nice to have the drivers which are often missing.   It is missing 2 missiles, but ill be fine with 1.

Makes me wonder who owns some of the designs to these non-Transformers.  Maybe F for Fake, Buzzeta, and I can buy the rights. 

Patrick

20201115_093643.jpg

20201115_093552.jpg

46 minutes ago, bobotski said:

Just added new school Mario to old school handhelds.

IMG_3305.thumb.JPG.c4c94159ef0da2842b1718ea47e1d042.JPG

WOW... We used to play with them when we were kids... 😁

My mom hated buying batteries for it  😨

They were expensive and we could only afford a couple of them so we used to "trade" them with our friends.

I had a couple of those and one with two screens.  Super cool !  👍

Marvel Kingpin collection 😁  The statue and new Marvel Kingpin figure are awesome 👍

Really cool to see them side-by-side next to the even more awesome books; 
💥 Amazing Spider-Man #50 cgc 9.0 - First appearance of Kingpin
💥 Amazing Spider-Man #51 cgc 9.4 - Second appearance of Kingpin, First  Kingpin Cover !
💥 Marvel Legends Face Off (Daredevil vs. Kingpin) Figures by Toybiz
💥 Marvel Retro Collection Kingpin Figure by Hasbro
💥 XM Studios Kingpin Statue 1/4 Scale

This is just a quick intro video to my Kingpin collection and I'll show them in more detail in separate videos.  😎

This Marvel Retro Collection Kingpin Figure is my favorite Kingpin figure 👍  Hope you enjoy it !

20200920_181025.jpg

20200920_181101.jpg

20200920_181120.jpg

20200920_181137.jpg

20200920_181154.jpg

20200920_181206.jpg

ASM50-first-king-OG.JPG

1 hour ago, Cool & Collected said:

WOW... We used to play with them when we were kids... 😁

My mom hated buying batteries for it  😨

They were expensive and we could only afford a couple of them so we used to "trade" them with our friends.

I had a couple of those and one with two screens.  Super cool !  👍

They were expensive! I only had the handheld double dragon and begged for it 

I remember on comic book men in like 2013 the only season I ever watched they said NM went for $3000.

I can't imagine