• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

This Week In Your Plastic Crack, Action Figures and Toy Collection
26 26

9,331 posts in this topic

I think the only SW Lego set I kinda regret not getting was both the Endor set you have pictured and Cloud City as I would have liked to have expanded that set with an additional two-three bottom levels that taper down.  I had that idea well after it was sold out. 

11 minutes ago, Dr. Dank said:

I'm serious about finding a Hasbro pulse Unicron that isn't 12k on ebay

Facebook transformers groups - ask there.  I passed on it and now almost wish I would have picked one or two up just to flip. 

8 minutes ago, Buzzetta said:

Facebook transformers groups - ask there.  I passed on it and now almost wish I would have picked one or two up just to flip. 

I honestly would have been happy to have bought one off you and you getting a profit

2 minutes ago, Dr. Dank said:

I honestly would have been happy to have bought one off you and you getting a profit

I’m sitting on the couch right now so otherwise I would link you.

I know one guy in transformers liberated buy and sell sold one recently for $1000.  The other group I recommend is Transformers Trader PX.   I think that is run by the guy who runs GI Joe Trader PX, Rob Ross.  He is a great moderator and decent guy who owns a toy shop.  I’ve done a couple of purchases with him and would never hesitate to do one again if a deal made sense.   

22 minutes ago, Buzzetta said:

I’m sitting on the couch right now so otherwise I would link you.

I know one guy in transformers liberated buy and sell sold one recently for $1000.  The other group I recommend is Transformers Trader PX.   I think that is run by the guy who runs GI Joe Trader PX, Rob Ross.  He is a great moderator and decent guy who owns a toy shop.  I’ve done a couple of purchases with him and would never hesitate to do one again if a deal made sense.   

They should make a GI Joe transformer that transforms into a tank or something.

On 4/28/2021 at 10:54 PM, F For Fake said:

Geez, Buzz, don't get so excited! What if you're wrong about the provenance of a plastic antenna? Boy, would you have egg on your face then! You'd never live it down!

He was excited because the mic sells for $300 if original. One of the hardest to find GI Joe accessories and there are a lot of knockoffs out there.

2 hours ago, wolvergeek said:

He was excited because the mic sells for $300 if original. One of the hardest to find GI Joe accessories and there are a lot of knockoffs out there.

Yeah, I know. You see, the joke was that a newb was basically telling him to calm down, and I thought that was silly. Maybe you had to be there.

Just now, wolvergeek said:

This site. I was here long before all you guys. The site changed and I lost my original account but my posts are on here.

lol guess you've been here so long you forgot when the forum actually started

1 minute ago, wolvergeek said:

This site. I was here long before all you guys. The site changed and I lost my original account but my posts are on here.

You can request an account merger, thee should be a link on the right side with the forums list. Or in the pinned greatest threads in comics general etc