• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

This Week In Your Plastic Crack, Action Figures and Toy Collection
26 26

9,314 posts in this topic

5 minutes ago, Buzzetta said:

Wish me luck 

image.jpg

No offense but that light pole reflection looks like a selfie stick and at first I thought you were getting flashy :banana: , which would be ok, except it makes me realize that I know what a selfie stick is lol :pullhair: it's all too much!

:tink: to the bar doh!

Good Luck!

Geez, you guys, I'm not even collecting this line, right? If I end up going to a Target and blowing a stack of cash, you all have to explain it to my wife, not me!

Since I last mentioned the Mafex Batman Hush Medicom announced a black version of the figure as coming out in January 2021.  He's in the image below to the left of Superman, and the bluish one that just came out is to his left.  The black one looks great as well.  I think I prefer the black one, but I may get both.  I cannot WAIT for the Superman...he looks absolutely spectacular.  (worship)

I've never been a fan of the gritty, super-bulky Miller renderings of the Dark Knight, but wow, I can't believe how well Mafex has rendered them into super-articulated plastic form as shown to the left and right of Joker below.  I'm tempted to buy those, too.

wo8PT7X0_o.jpg

Edited by fantastic_four

18 hours ago, F For Fake said:

Geez, you guys, I'm not even collecting this line, right? If I end up going to a Target and blowing a stack of cash, you all have to explain it to my wife, not me!

I don't believe for a second that the 'holding it for a friend' line has ever led anyone wrong. 

On 8/5/2020 at 11:31 AM, kHAoS said:

finally finished up a custom project this week.  the donor vehicle was from the 90’s Street Fighter line with added parts from the Cobra Stinger and VAMP cannon.

BDCB27EC-21D3-4CEB-A86B-62E77FD21699.jpeg

You've gotta have some before and after pics.  This looks like a manufactured fresh-outta-the-box vehicle to me...

Good job?

21 hours ago, Yorick said:

You've gotta have some before and after pics.  This looks like a manufactured fresh-outta-the-box vehicle to me...

Good job?

the only pic i have of the donor vehicle is from the ebay listing. i can’t take too much credit, all i did was give it a good bath and purchase some repro labels. the street fighter jeep is a good shade of green and it’s an overlooked hidden gem. i just like the added bits from the stinger and the molded shovel to give it a slightly different look compared to the original VAMP (side-by-side pics added for reference). 

i got a cool story about that VAMP, though. as a kid, i missed out on it and never tracked one down at the flea market or yard sales. back in the crazy early ebay days, i scored this factory sealed one for $20 shipped. a part of me thought about keeping it sealed, but gi joe was pretty dead in 97 and i’ve kept it all this time, so i don’t regret assembling it!

420781A3-787B-4A3E-A00E-2E8C26499232.jpeg

73136FCD-59AD-40F1-B378-2D6163A044EC.jpeg

79FB0DB8-B95D-427E-BF38-B7C782142214.jpeg

On 8/6/2020 at 9:55 AM, Icandothisallday said:

He walked away from what?

Personaly

I dont walk away from anyone.

My points are good.

And i am  still yet to be proven wrong.

Your just a self inflated

Keyboard warrior putting comments without tagin me in them  to get some 

Would love to see your toy collection! Share!

14 minutes ago, miraclemet said:

Would love to see your toy collection! Share!

Speaking of you... I had screencapped a homage cover to Startling Comics 49 that I am trying to find... it was a kid cartoon book... I am going through my old computer trying to find it to no avail.  

Edited by Buzzetta

Just to think, I was going to sell lil' Bumblebee here until I realized I liked the first version MP better than the 2.0 animation style they came out.  Then I also felt the need to open Wheeljack... I thought I did... but I guess I had not.

They are currently taking up space in the display outside-affiliatelinksnotallowed.. As soon as I find a screwdriver that will not strip the screw, I want to swap his human face for the toy battlemask face. 

I have other MPs but I don't know what I want to do with them yet. 

There two... are way too much fun though. 

IMG_9541.jpeg

18 minutes ago, reptilekingdie said:

Yesterday pick ups 

3607823F-7369-4F1E-B287-E40B05269CF7.jpeg

What's the construction like on the MOTU figures... are they like the old ones where the insides are tied together with the band?