• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

This Week In Your Plastic Crack, Action Figures and Toy Collection
26 26

9,331 posts in this topic

2 hours ago, mr_highgrade said:

Hey Buzz, have seen any lego technic osprey at any of the Target's? hm

Not at all... those never made the shelf and were bought up by employees or people who were quicker than I was.  I checked last night as well in my 8 Target Trip Adventure. 

I did almost buy a lego set or two... but I held off until Lego offers a promo I like or there are double points OR it is heavily discounted on Amazon. 

I actually might pick up a Harry Potter set or two, I like the Moon Rover Creator set, the Star Wars Galaxy Freighter, and the Ahsoka set is also on my radar.  The Ahsoka set is a definite pick up as soon as... well again... promo or points or discount.  She will be available for at least a year. 

This set seems like a fun build to me.  Currently offered at $39.99 I could easily see Amazon knocking it down to $29.99-$32.99 sometime before Christmas especially since it is not a licensed property set.

Screen Shot 2020-08-31 at 11.32.41 AM.png

21 hours ago, Comics4All said:

Anyone make the trip to Target today to see if there were any Galaxy's edge toys on the shelves?

I saw the display when I was picking up a cobra trooper. They had a few DJ Rx, That red figure, and a few stuffed animals. Some old lady came and bought all the figures

54 minutes ago, STORMSHADOW_80 said:

I saw the display when I was picking up a cobra trooper. They had a few DJ Rx, That red figure, and a few stuffed animals. Some old lady came and bought all the figures

I can't believe you actually find Joes in the stores! I doubt I will ever see those, just like I never saw any of the SW retro figures they put out....

I might pick up Dj Rex, but I'm not as attached to him as Sonny Ecipse at Cosmic Ray's! 

1 hour ago, Comics4All said:

I can't believe you actually find Joes in the stores! I doubt I will ever see those, just like I never saw any of the SW retro figures they put out....

I might pick up Dj Rex, but I'm not as attached to him as Sonny Ecipse at Cosmic Ray's! 

I struck out at one Target this morning but found a couple more Baronesses at another store on my break. It's not easy. Typically you have to check up until 10 am

5 minutes ago, STORMSHADOW_80 said:

I struck out at one Target this morning but found a couple more Baronesses at another store on my break. It's not easy. Typically you have to check up until 10 am

got it. I usually go in the afternoons or evenings.

I love the artwork on the Baroness with the motorcycle toy packaging, looks like a Nagel print! 

Big big heads up... 

If you have the Legacy Falcon ... there is even more of a reason to pass up the Galaxy's Edge version.

Those orange containers do not come with the Falcon... they are for the box art only.   

So the only difference are a dirtier wash, radar dish, porgs and Hondo Ohnoka... and again Hondo is available on a card in December. 

Here is the link in case you want to order one anyway or do not have a Legacy version.   They are back up and available to ship. 

https://www.target.com/p/star-wars-the-vintage-collection-galaxy-8217-s-edge-millennium-falcon-smuggler-8217-s-run/-/A-79416673

Picture of what is included. 

Screen Shot 2020-08-31 at 2.49.29 PM.png

Edited by Buzzetta

5 minutes ago, Buzzetta said:

Big big heads up... 

If you have the Legacy Falcon ... there is even more of a reason to pass up the Galaxy's Edge version.

Those orange containers do not come with the Falcon... they are for the box art only.   

So the only difference are a dirtier wash, radar dish, porgs and Hondo Ohnoka... and again Hondo is available on a card in December. 

Here is the link in case you want to order one anyway or do not have a Legacy version.   They are back up and available to ship. 

https://www.target.com/p/star-wars-the-vintage-collection-galaxy-8217-s-edge-millennium-falcon-smuggler-8217-s-run/-/A-79416673

Picture of what is included. 

Screen Shot 2020-08-31 at 2.49.29 PM.png

what is that little side car? 

Also why is this in the vintage collection?!!

Edited by Comics4All

10 minutes ago, Comics4All said:

what is that little side car? 

Also why is this in the vintage collection?!!

Falcon escape pod. 

Ship was released part of the Legacy / Vintage Collection back in 2010... it's a monstrosity... it's a must have. 

13 minutes ago, Buzzetta said:

Falcon escape pod. 

Ship was released part of the Legacy / Vintage Collection back in 2010... it's a monstrosity... it's a must have. 

I will have to check it out, but when did the Falcon have an escape pod? 

10 minutes ago, Comics4All said:

I will have to check it out, but when did the Falcon have an escape pod? 

Always had them

In Episode 4 when the ship is brought in on the tractor beams they even remark that the ship's logs show that they used the escape pods.

Rey also uses one in Episode 8 to make her way to Kylo Ren.

15 hours ago, Buzzetta said:

@Brandon Shepherd

Lego started shipping the Mandalorian set...    Saw that they billed me for it.

I’m wanting to get that one, I also want the UCS Millennium Falcon, which is rumored to be retiring at the end of this year, but my bronze horror mag sales thread is not doing so hot. (:

Edited by Brandon Shepherd