• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

This Week In Your Plastic Crack, Action Figures and Toy Collection
26 26

9,314 posts in this topic

On 4/10/2021 at 10:45 AM, onlyweaknesskryptonite said:

That is awesome.  Just reminds me of these guys.  

aw160b.thumb.JPG.c21bb22312558c9123f77da81ccc7f50.JPGMattel-MUSCLE-Figures-28-Pack.thumb.jpeg.f8587ba1e5905563cf930ce898175338.jpeg1744949912_ScreenShot2018-04-12at11_18_31PM.png.b33b89fdae6abbb7aae841611230cafd.pngor some of the knock-off 82402c8392ac61fe6318943768578444.thumb.jpg.229f25f1bea9f66e3b605fbf94a0508d.jpg

I have a few M.U.S.C.L.E. knockoffs in my random junk box that I still need to figure out. I think the red one is a Monster in my Pocket.

20210412_130201.jpg

Edited by srezvan

11 minutes ago, srezvan said:

I have a few M.U.S.C.L.E. knockoffs in my random junk box that I still need to figure out. I think the red one is a Monster in my Pocket.

20210412_130201.jpg

Not really sure. I sold all of the ones I had a while back to a collector in Japan. I originally went to list a few on ebay, but within an hour had a message asking what all I had. We exchanged messages and pictures.  I was shocked to get just over $1,000 for the whole lot. 

1 hour ago, onlyweaknesskryptonite said:

Not really sure. I sold all of the ones I had a while back to a collector in Japan. I originally went to list a few on ebay, but within an hour had a message asking what all I had. We exchanged messages and pictures.  I was shocked to get just over $1,000 for the whole lot. 

The upper right-hand light blue guy is from Musclemania.  

I posted about those in this thread here:

Here is a good site about them:

https://www.littleweirdos.net/2016/11/musclemania-pre-muscle-weirdo-wrestler.html

People are asking $20 each on E-bay.  Not a lot posted for sale. 

Patrick

7 minutes ago, followtheleader said:

The upper right-hand light blue guy is from Musclemania.  

I posted about those in this thread here:

Here is a good site about them:

https://www.littleweirdos.net/2016/11/musclemania-pre-muscle-weirdo-wrestler.html

People are asking $20 each on E-bay.  Not a lot posted for sale. 

Patrick

You quoted me, but the person asking was 

1 hour ago, srezvan said:

20210412_130201.jpg

Also :roflmao:at the circle reference to reread the thread. I did this in another thread myself.  (thumbsu 

1 minute ago, onlyweaknesskryptonite said:

You quoted me, but the person asking was 

Also :roflmao:at the circle reference to reread the thread. I did this in another thread myself.  (thumbsu 

It's not circular.  If you click the link by my logo that states Aug 18, 2018, it goes directly to the post I made on that date.  

Patrick

3 minutes ago, followtheleader said:

It's not circular.  If you click the link by my logo that states Aug 18, 2018, it goes directly to the post I made on that date.  

Patrick

I am sure this will help @srezvan answer some of his curiosity about the ones he found. :golfclap:

1 hour ago, Yorick said:

I won some Amigos not too long ago.  Charming figures.  I was not aware of the difference in Flash's lightning logo from the US version until I put them side-by-side.

100_1212.JPG

100_1213.JPG

Awesome! Love the Riddler GL repaint!

On 4/13/2021 at 7:24 PM, F For Fake said:

Awesome! Love the Riddler GL repaint!

NOT a repaint, but I understand your meaning.  The Riddler is cast in green plastic (and legs in some weird yellow/green color) FROM the same molds as Green Lantern.  The feel of the plastic on Amigos is much different than the plastic used on the US figures.

And my photo is pretty bad, but that Flash logo has a really nice long lightning bolt rather than a short one (as on the US figure).

On 4/10/2021 at 1:18 PM, followtheleader said:

Went to a toy show today. 

1st in over a year. 

I'm curious, what has your experience been at the shows in the last year?  Attendance, dealers, selection, etc? 

This show is pretty unique.  It has a WIDE variety.  Obviously the stuff I want in small quantities (70s/80s/action figures), the Hot Wheels crowd is insane, the tractors/trucks toys are a massive attraction around here, and so on.  

Every once in awhile, people will bring 2-3 boxes of comics.  This show had a number of vendors that had comics.  

It was interesting to watch what people asked for and bought.  Spawn and X-men were the most frequent requests by a mile.  

It's just a MUCH different comic crowd, but things were moving. 

I'll post pics of some toys after work today.

Patrick 

Two items picked are related to Stomper.

One is the Mobile Force Bridge Busters Set.  The other is the Heavy Haulers Over Road Express Set. 

Both are quite large.  The Mobile Force is really huge.  

The boxes are super thin and scare me a bit.  But they came w/ the original inserts, instructions, and tiny piece parts. 

Mobile Force set has a bunch of Marx-esque army men.  

Anyway, my buddies' store is not doing so well.  Known him for 26 years.  The business employs him, his terminally ill brother, the brother's wife, and his mother.  He's always been good to me.  

That same night, the mind said I needed to donate them to him so he could make the full profit.  Though it's not a toy or even collectible store, he has a large group of us that shops there. 

At least we can look at the pics!

Patrick

20210410_183359.jpg

20210410_183320.jpg

Edited by followtheleader

The lead designer of Marvel Legends at Hasbro posted pictures of the Haslab Sentinel that will ship in August fighting the recently-released Haslab Transformers Unicron figure.  The Sentinel comes with four heads--one regular, one battle-damaged regular, one depicting Master Mold, and one depicting the Tri-Sentinel--and these pics show it with the Master Mold head.  Looks great!

Haslab-Sentinel-Vs-Unicron-01__scaled_800.jpg Haslab-Sentinel-Vs-Unicron-02__scaled_800.jpg Haslab-Sentinel-Vs-Unicron-03__scaled_800.jpg

Edited by fantastic_four