• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

This Week In Your Plastic Crack, Action Figures and Toy Collection
26 26

9,323 posts in this topic

6 hours ago, GoldenAgeAddict said:

Really enjoy the newer Transformers.  Especially like the new Cyclonus and Scourge.  Of course had to add a few Sweeps as well 

1E2986DF-E960-4D22-9164-2B8A51ECBAC8.jpeg

You need a Super Powers Batman for your Batman set on the back wall there.  :baiting:

If any of you guys are Star Wars: Clone Wars fans and also fans of 6-inch Black Series figures, be on the lookout for four new figures releasing this week exclusively at Target that will definitely be gone within a few days.  They're set to go out on Sunday, but many stores are putting them out early or giving them to people who ask for them.  I picked up three of the four today below, and the fourth is a Clone Wars-style Obi-Wan shown in the second pic.  Oddly stores are putting them out in three different, seemingly-randomly selected parts of the store--sometimes in with the other Star Wars toys, sometimes in Electronics with the Funko Pops, and sometimes on a Father's Day display in the men's clothing section.

ACtC-3cEdR3Df3RomvSfh7xeTDJ9BsLoSZXeG5hi TBS_CW_obiwan.jpg

On 5/18/2021 at 3:25 PM, Buzzetta said:

They made it compatible with the Lego modular houses.

I hope that means we'll all get to see it in your lego city soon... :cloud9::golfclap:

7 hours ago, comicwiz said:

casted half mold

Looks like you're wasting good silicone...  You need to make a smaller frame around your part for the pour.  :tink:

Doing this stuff yourself really adds to the appreciation for these sculptors and the process.

On 5/18/2021 at 8:12 PM, fantastic_four said:

If any of you guys are Star Wars: Clone Wars fans and also fans of 6-inch Black Series figures, be on the lookout for four new figures releasing this week exclusively at Target that will definitely be gone within a few days.  They're set to go out on Sunday, but many stores are putting them out early or giving them to people who ask for them.  I picked up three of the four today below, and the fourth is a Clone Wars-style Obi-Wan shown in the second pic.  Oddly stores are putting them out in three different, seemingly-randomly selected parts of the store--sometimes in with the other Star Wars toys, sometimes in Electronics with the Funko Pops, and sometimes on a Father's Day display in the men's clothing section.

ACtC-3cEdR3Df3RomvSfh7xeTDJ9BsLoSZXeG5hi TBS_CW_obiwan.jpg

I did pick up Obi-Wan on Thursday by calling around and asking a store to hold it at Customer Service for me.  If anyone wants these but doesn't want to hunt by calling around or going in person then they MIGHT go up on their web site tonight between 1AM and 2AM EST.  Target's corporate headquarters is in Minneapolis which is in the Central time zone, so usually items with a set release date go up for sale on their web site shortly after midnight CST, usually no later than 1AM CST (which is 1AM to 2AM EST or 10PM to 11PM PST).  The few times I've stayed up to buy online I've seen items go live at pretty random times during that window.  Popular items often don't last long because Target limits online sales of exclusives because they prefer you go into stores to pick them up so you buy other stuff while you're there, but these are being shipped out to stores in pretty nice quantities of 1 to 3 cases with each case holding I think 6 figures.  Still I expect these to be gone from most stores at some point during the day on Sunday, perhaps very early on Sunday.  I know some areas have already sold all of theirs to early shoppers like me.

Edited by fantastic_four