• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

This Week In Your Plastic Crack, Action Figures and Toy Collection
26 26

9,334 posts in this topic

hm

I am waiting for this to be released... preordered it from BBTS...

I will sell off a couple of robot things to justify the price.

Screen%20Shot%202016-07-29%20at%207.54.05%20PM.png

Decided to start collecting vintage Star Wars again. Going to start with the last 17

xm2vch.jpg

Very cool . I keep thinking about collecting again but don't have the room or funds with my other hobbies.

Decided to start collecting vintage Star Wars again. Going to start with the last 17

xm2vch.jpg

Very cool . I keep thinking about collecting again but don't have the room or funds with my other hobbies.

I honestly believe that it is always best to start with the higher end pieces first as they will be the toughest to obtain the longer you wait. It doesn't mean to just throw money at them but those should be the focus. Final 17 are a great start. Are you going to go for Yak Face as well?

xm2vch.jpg

I honestly believe that it is always best to start with the higher end pieces first as they will be the toughest to obtain the longer you wait. It doesn't mean to just throw money at them but those should be the focus. Final 17 are a great start. Are you going to go for Yak Face as well?

Yes. Yak Face is one of the few I have never owned. I plan to do mostly loose figures including Blue Snaggletooth. These were cheaper than I could purchase loose so I went ahead and grabbed them. I am not going to try and find deals and not looking to complete this quickly.

xm2vch.jpg

Yes. Yak Face is one of the few I have never owned. I plan to do mostly loose figures including Blue Snaggletooth. These were cheaper than I could purchase loose so I went ahead and grabbed them. I am not going to try and find deals and not looking to complete this quickly.

You should have no problem completing a loose collection then. I would also consider initially buying lots of complete figures then to take the ones you want to keep for your collection.

Sold that GI Joe lot this morning. Complete. Obviously could have sold for more if I parted it out, but just kinda needed the space back.

I sympathize... I bought a lot on here with the intent to restore a couple of things. Once I received everything I realized how much space it really takes up.

When I was a kid I never understood that argument.

As an adult... I realize how in the way the vehicles and things really are.

Well, I have a whole nerd room already just for my comics & Art & everything but I was gonna need a whole wall-length table just to set everything up. I lined the floor of almost the whole perimeter of the room while I was putting everything back together to check for completeness. That's when I realized how much space it really was.

I grabbed this last week. When I was putting together my Carded run to 87 together this was the only figure I could not find carded. When they popped up on Ebay I would lose even above market bids.

s-l1600%2010_zpsjqwfsg5p.jpg

One day the Defiant will be mine. Oh yes, it will be mine.

Patrick

I would rather have the Flagg.

Got one of those complete with the box about a year ago.

The box is flippin gigantic. Could barely transport it.

Patrick