• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

STAR WARS ANTHOLOGY: HAN SOLO (5/25/18)

410 posts in this topic

22 hours ago, fastballspecial said:

but I like Kenobi's trailer better that was next to it on You Tube.

Kenobi's trailer looks like a tribute to Charlton Heston watching the Burning Bush of God (is that a flaming burial to a fallen Jedi?). Will be interesting if Kenobi finds the '10 Commandments' of Yoda written on a scroll.

Interesting marketing tactic for China to use the title 'Ranger Solo' to separate it from the poor box office of the Star Wars franchise there. 

3 hours ago, JazzMan said:

Will the Kessel Run be in the movie????

I sure  hope so or they could save the intro of the Kessel Run as a cliffhanger of part 1 since Walt Disney/Lucas likes trilogies. Still they could double their box office in China by changing the title to 'The Force of the Wookie' kung fu in Outer Space ! :golfclap:

I didn't even realize the trailer was out until today, but it looks fine from what little you can tell from a trailer.  About as good as the Rogue One trailer was at the time of its release.

They need a Darth Vader/Darth Sidious movie, set somewhere after Episode 3 and  before Rogue One. Also a movie about the origins of the Sith. But Disney is more likely to give us  a movie about Princess Leia's romantic life before she met Han, or something like that.

14 hours ago, Larryw7 said:

They need a Darth Vader/Darth Sidious movie, set somewhere after Episode 3 and  before Rogue One. Also a movie about the origins of the Sith.

I agree...we need to be shown why Darth Vader is feared throughout the galaxy.  Walking down that hallway in Rogue One wiping the floor with Rebel troops was a good start, but there's SO much more they could do with that.

4 hours ago, fantastic_four said:

I agree...we need to be shown why Darth Vader is feared throughout the galaxy.  Walking down that hallway in Rogue One wiping the floor with Rebel troops was a good start, but there's SO much more they could do with that.

Probably my favorite few minutes from all of the Star Wars movies. Just a straight-up horror scene thrown into an otherwise normal film. Would love to see a spin-off movie in the same vein. 

On 2/6/2018 at 12:41 PM, JazzMan said:

Will the Kessel Run be in the movie????

Kessel Run is definitely in the movie since the the toy reveals have figures named Kessel Guards and things like that. 

On 3/4/2018 at 5:47 PM, paperheart said:

every time i see this trailer i can only think of the scene in Hail, Caesar where Ehrenreich continually flubs his line; he seems terrible for this.  i think DP2 is gonna make mincemeat of Solo

DP2?  

On 3/4/2018 at 4:47 PM, paperheart said:

i think DP2 is gonna make mincemeat of Solo

They're both Disney movies, so it's kind of funny that they'll "compete" for a lot of the same audience.