• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

STAR WARS ANTHOLOGY: HAN SOLO (5/25/18)

410 posts in this topic

6 hours ago, jsilverjanet said:

Probably adding humor to it since the humor did so well in TLJ and they want to keep the movies light and appealing to all the fanboys 

maybe they're adding a teat milking scene :facepalm:

I'm thinking that after seeing the end product of what was kept & what was changed with Ron Howard's reshoots, they decided to have Howard reshoot the remaining portions in order to have a cohesive look and feel to the movie. At least that's my hope anyway.

lol I kind of got a cease and desist from Lego for publishing that pic of the Han Solo falcon. 

Edited by Buzzetta

On 1/11/2018 at 6:45 PM, Buzzetta said:

lol I kind of got a cease and desist from Lego for publishing that pic of the Han Solo falcon. 

Really? Can you elaborate on that?!

4 minutes ago, CAHokie said:

Really? Can you elaborate on that?!

This was the notification I received from Twitter... minus my twitter feed user name.

Screen Shot 2018-01-13 at 9.46.25 AM.png

5 hours ago, CAHokie said:

Wow!

The interesting thing is that twitter removed the image from my post but left the post about the image.  So the pic is removed with a message that says that the image was removed at the request blah blah blah. 

2 minutes ago, Rip said:

Limited previews of footage have started.

(And for Hector)

Its quite the opposite, reports seem to say they are removing a ton of the overt humor/ comedy ad-libing from Lord and Miller

when are they announcing that this is moving to Dec? 

4 minutes ago, paperheart said:

when are they announcing that this is moving to Dec? 

They seem to be sticking to May. But who knows?

In the meantime...

I just saw a Sneak Peak (EPK reel) of "SOLO - A Star Wars Story" and I must say I'm really really overwhelmed of how freaggin good it looks! (nothing about the story yet)
Alden Ehrenreich is amazing as Han Solo, and so is Donald Glover as Lando, Emilia Clarke and Woody Harrelson look awesome and it definitely had an "old" Star Wars Feel to it!!
Looks like this could be the `fan-service-movie` some of the older Star Wars fans wanted from Episode VIII 1f609.png;-)
Can't wait for an official trailer and it's only 4 months (!!) to release! OMG!! (thanks Roland Fischer & Armin Schmidt for making this possible 1f642.png:-) )

Edited by Rip

On 1/11/2018 at 8:37 AM, thedude said:

in keeping with Disney's new "female friendly" Star Wars,
it will be revealed that Chewbacca is female, and the SW Christmas special (where he had a wife and family) is no longer canon.

Or are they a gay couple, and Lumpy was actually adopted? hm

18 hours ago, Rip said:

Limited previews of footage have started.

(And for Hector)

Its quite the opposite, reports seem to say they are removing a ton of the overt humor/ comedy ad-libing from Lord and Miller

Ok I’m in