• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Need help finding 80's comic

28 posts in this topic

This comic dealt with people becoming mutants. Ine part had a math nerd being bullied by a thug who took a bite out of his work. The nerd telepirted, causing an explosion that took out the thug. The book ended with the nerd teleporting into a White House press conference, and leaving, blowing up Reagan, whi, being a mutan, survived. Anyone know the name?

Reagan's Raiders #2 is my new favorite cover (worship)

Can you imagine if someone had gotten a few of those signed by the President what those would go for?

:ohnoez:

Billions!!!!!

I cannot believe Rich Buckler actually had a multi-decade long career as a comic illustrator.

No kidding. :tonofbricks:

His early work is awful and he did get better. With the right inker though, his stuff looked okay.

I cannot believe Rich Buckler actually had a multi-decade long career as a comic illustrator.

His early work is awful and he did get better. With the right inker though, his stuff looked okay.

Yeah, some of his FF covers are actually pretty good (Sinnott inks, of course). Other than that, I'm not a fan.

And with the right Kirby or Adams 'reference material'.