• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

CAPTAIN MARVEL starring Brie Larson (3/8/19)
5 5

2,795 posts in this topic

Wow, no action on this thread since May. We know Captain Marvel will introduce the skrulls, but now with the disney/fox merger....that opens up the MCU to the super-skrull (previously on lock-down by Fox). I'd say this makes a very high probability of a super-skrull incorporation now, but it would need to be after FF is introduced. There's going to be a big gap in time between Captain Marvel and FF movies (presumably). Can they keep a skrull plot-line active from Captain Marvel through FF (possibly even an origin film in there first), all the way to an introduction of super-skrull? I say yes...but interested in the forum's thoughts on the subject... :whatev:

1 hour ago, kimik said:

So, MSH 12 and FF 2 should see a lift off based on the photos as well?

and Quasar #32 (again), FF #65 (again) and Hulk #419

Edited by AGGIEZ

8 minutes ago, TwoPiece said:

I'm a little disappointed that they didn't drop a trailer on Wednesday.

I still can't see Brie Larson as anyone other than the high school girl in 21 Jump Street.

Nope.

Brie is now, and will always be, Envy Adams. :headbang:

What's next?  You're going to tell me the bassist is Superman? (:

Just an update for the viewers of this thread.  Chip Cataldo is currently in the Hall of Shame which can be viewed in the selling forums.  This is my one post per thread on this subject.