• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

CAPTAIN MARVEL starring Brie Larson (3/8/19)
5 5

2,795 posts in this topic

Just now, Bosco685 said:

:headbang:

:kidaround:

I love that scene...Harland Williams cracks me up almost every time. (Soroity Boys, no cracking up but then again I haven't seen it all. Maybe he has a brilliant scene but...)

5 hours ago, Chuck Gower said:

Shane Black writes great dialogue and darn good scripts. Could’ve done without the kid in it, but overall I enjoyed it. 

I thought the kid Monica could/will much later take up the CM mantle.

Edited by jcjames

Ended up seeing this instead of doing my sales thread. Not bad. Not great, acting so so.

Liked Nick Fury, a bit corny but overall a mild thumbs up. Better than Thor 2, Iron Man 3 and The Incredible Hulk.

Loved the mid ending credits sequence. Enjoyed the Skrulls.

Edited by Rip

4 hours ago, Gatsby77 said:

So...in its first four days of release, Captain Marvel's topped the (inflation-adjusted) entire domestic runs of films like:

• X-Men: Apocalypse
  • X-Men: First Class
  • Unbreakable

#FrontloadedForTheWin

That is not unexpected. While I am pretty certain I will like First Class better than CM when I see it this weekend, the fact that CM is a major player in Avengers Endgame ensured the film would do well.

4 hours ago, kimik said:

That is not unexpected. While I am pretty certain I will like First Class better than CM when I see it this weekend, the fact that CM is a major player in Avengers Endgame ensured the film would do well.

First Class was pretty awesome!

3 minutes ago, Chuck Gower said:

But nothing makes me happier to see wrong than these losers on youtube... "Don't expect to see a Captain Marvel sequel..."

LOL

Can you explain wut you just said for us dummies?

4 minutes ago, WoWitHurts said:

Went to see this tonight. It was ok but the cinematography wasn't very good. It was so dark I could hardly make much out. Maybe it will be better when its on my TV when it drops on Netflix.

I agree with this, I saw it in 3d

Spoiler

The movie she picked up in the blockbuster video and stan's --script name on the train I couldn't see what they were...

Had to read about it later.....

Overall not a bad movie.... I enjoyed It :)

Edited by ADAMANTIUM

31 minutes ago, WoWitHurts said:

Went to see this tonight. It was ok but the cinematography wasn't very good. It was so dark I could hardly make much out. Maybe it will be better when its on my TV when it drops on Netflix.

Actually it won`t be on Netflix. It will be the first Marvel Cinematic Universe movie that will go to the new Disney streaming service and skip Netflix.

:preach: