• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

CAPTAIN MARVEL starring Brie Larson (3/8/19)
5 5

2,795 posts in this topic

On 7/11/2019 at 6:47 AM, TwoPiece said:

They were just nostalgia. The 90's references of Blockbuster, the music, etc were not integral to the story whatsoever. Earth's bad tech is good enough to transmit signals by some BS alien hacking device, but not good enough to maintain communication? Self-contradiction in-movie right there (one of many very poorly constructed events).

How are they gonna do a prequel with her new butch cut..? It's a bad idea, and Feige doesn't have many of those, so I doubt it's gonna happen. I won't be seeing it if it does.

this takes the idiocy here to a whole new level; btw, that do is called the Snyder cut

Disney: ‘Captain Marvel’ Q3 Home Entertainment Revenue Comes Up Short to ‘Black Panther’

Captain-Marvel-side-view.jpg

Disney/Marvel Studios’ Captain Marvel has sold about 2 million discs since its June 11 packaged-media release, according to industry estimates. Despite the strong start, that’s about half what Marvel’s Blank Panther sold last year following its disc release May 15, 2018.

Disney Aug. 6 attributed the difference between them to why it posted lower third-quarter (ended June 29) home entertainment revenue.

So I guess Dark Phoenix wasn't Disney's only problem, financially. hm

Direct-to-Consumer & International revenue for the quarter increased from $827 million to $3.85 billion and segment operating loss increased from $168 million to $553 million. The increase in operating loss was due to the consolidation of Hulu, the ramp up of investment in ESPN+, which was launched in April 2018 and costs associated with the upcoming launch of Disney+.

Edited by Bosco685

6 minutes ago, theCapraAegagrus said:

There's a pattern here...

Reveal hidden contents

They're both mediocre movies.

And even more interesting pattern.

Spoiler

Hating on a film you hadn't even seen in theaters because you had to go see Endgame a few more times. :baiting:

:insane:

4 minutes ago, Bosco685 said:

And even more interesting pattern.

Reveal hidden contents

Hating on a film you hadn't even seen in theaters because you had to go see Endgame a few more times. :baiting:

:insane:

I'm free to do what I want and have a good time.

I didn't see King of the Monsters in theaters, either.

Did you watch Interstellar yet, you jabroni?

3 minutes ago, theCapraAegagrus said:

I'm free to do what I want and have a good time.

I didn't see King of the Monsters in theaters, either.

Did you watch Interstellar yet, you jabroni?

:roflmao:

I did watch Interstellar. It was fantastic. I'm glad folks recommended it on here.

Now go finally watch Dark Phoenix. :baiting:

1 minute ago, Bosco685 said:

:roflmao:

I did watch Interstellar. It was fantastic. I'm glad folks recommended it on here.

Now go finally watch Dark Phoenix:baiting:

I didn't see the real Captain Marvel in theaters, either.

You got a bootleg for me? I saw a 10-minute clip on FB and it looks boring as Hel.

Just now, theCapraAegagrus said:

I didn't see the real Captain Marvel in theaters, either.

You got a bootleg for me? I saw a 10-minute clip on FB and it looks boring as Hel.

:D You leave MCU Captain Marvel be now.

Oh no. No bootlegs. Disney owns Dark Phoenix now. It needs your financial assistance. Do it for The Mouse.

:baiting:

2 minutes ago, theCapraAegagrus said:

I'm looking forward to the reboot/recast. :)

Brie Larson can act so I don’t know why she had that cardboard personality in CM. For me she just wasn’t directed properly. I know the movie worked for the masses so the director got it right in that regard.