CAPTAIN MARVEL starring Brie Larson (3/8/19)
5 5

2,687 posts in this topic

590 posts
13 minutes ago, TwoPiece said:

How are they gonna do a prequel with her new butch cut..? It's a bad idea, and Feige doesn't have many of those, so I doubt it's gonna happen. I won't be seeing it if it does.

Brie Larson doesn't have a "butch cut" and they haven't started filming the sequel yet. Carol's new short hairdo in Endgame is from 5 years in the future. Pretty sure she'll have long hair in CM2 just like she did when she shows up in the present in Captain Marvel's mid-credits scene. But who cares about her hair? Maybe they'll give her a mullet.

6,433 posts
2 minutes ago, @therealsilvermane said:

Brie Larson doesn't have a "butch cut" and they haven't started filming the sequel yet. Carol's new short hairdo in Endgame is from 5 years in the future. Pretty sure she'll have long hair in CM2 just like she did when she shows up in the present in Captain Marvel's mid-credits scene. But who cares about her hair? Maybe they'll give her a mullet.

Oh, sorry, she has a "let me speak to your manager" cut. My bad.

16,200 posts
On 7/11/2019 at 6:47 AM, TwoPiece said:

They were just nostalgia. The 90's references of Blockbuster, the music, etc were not integral to the story whatsoever. Earth's bad tech is good enough to transmit signals by some BS alien hacking device, but not good enough to maintain communication? Self-contradiction in-movie right there (one of many very poorly constructed events).

How are they gonna do a prequel with her new butch cut..? It's a bad idea, and Feige doesn't have many of those, so I doubt it's gonna happen. I won't be seeing it if it does.

this takes the idiocy here to a whole new level; btw, that do is called the Snyder cut

6,433 posts
5 hours ago, paperheart said:

this takes the idiocy here to a whole new level; btw, that do is called the Snyder cut

If you're inferring the statement after the question as a comment on her hair, then you're reading it wrong.

23,512 posts

I liked Captain Marvel. I eagerly anticipate a sequel and will look forward to getting opening night tickets for it as I did the first movie.