• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

CAPTAIN MARVEL starring Brie Larson (3/8/19)
5 5

2,795 posts in this topic

God, I hope not. :wishluck:

I'd much rather see Yvonne Strahovski or Emily Blunt get the part.

Or even the better candidate.

tumblr_o6l4qsronI1qa7vi3o4_1280.png

+1000000000000

I like Brie Larson...she can act and she is easy (very easy) on the eyes...but she does not look like the powerhouse that Ms. Marvel should be. Especially in her face...she is too bubbly looking...

I could get behind that. ;) Never really seen her in anything though. My brother watches Vikings & the 1 episode he got me watching didn't really peek my interest. I prefer Game of Thrones. She does look like perfect for the part but a bit older than I would expect them to go with. She'll be 40 by the time Captain Marvel starts filming. Although Yvonne Strahovski & Emily Blunt are 5 - 6 years younger, Katheryn Winnick might actually look younger than both of them. (shrug)

I could get behind that. ;) Never really seen her in anything though. My brother watches Vikings & the 1 episode he got me watching didn't really peek my interest. I prefer Game of Thrones. She does look like perfect for the part but a bit older than I would expect them to go with. She'll be 40 by the time Captain Marvel starts filming. Although Yvonne Strahovski & Emily Blunt are 5 - 6 years younger, Katheryn Winnick might actually look younger than both of them. (shrug)

If you are able to get through the 1st 4 episodes of Vikings, you will be hooked...trust me. :)

Has Rosamund Pike been mention?

hm

Good suggestion :applause:

Id like here too about 5-10 years ago she is too old for a continuing part I think.

I adore her to death, but we need someone late 20s early 30s I think.

That's the nail being hit right on the head there ^

It's quite likely the long term plan will factor that into the selection. Having said that, Ryan Reynolds is two years older than Rosamund Pike!