• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Finally! Marvel Bronze Age 1st Issues Set now 100% complete

10 posts in this topic

I could think of no better occasion to mark my 1st Journal entry.

Finally, my Marvel Bronze Age 1st Issue set "Badger's Bronzers" is finally 100% complete. I recently received the last books back from CGC that I needed to complete the set. One was a disappointing grade, so I bought a 9.6 copy on ebay to replace it. The other Giant Size Werewolf #2 came back in 9.6 which made the cut. I was very glad as that book has been very difficult to track down in high grade.

Anyways, I am now un-obscuring my set. It is finished and ready to be seen by all who want to take a look. There are front and back pictures of every book, so take a peek at the gallery. There is one single highest graded book in the set (see attached).

Whew! this has been a long time coming! Finally time to celebrate! :)

Rude_badger

17445.JPG

See more journals by Rude Badger

Congratulations, that is an amazing accomplishment!

"Now that this set is finally complete, I'm don't know what I should do next?" I was thinking of collecting the Marvel Bronze Age first appearances. I know there is the Marvel Copper Age first appearance set that bagofleas put together, but I think he submitted a set request for Bronze Age as well. So many great characters from that time period.

Thanks everyone for the kinds words. Very much appreciated!

That sounds like an excellent idea Surfer99 "Marvel Bronze Age 1st Appearances".

I'm now looking forward to when that set is out there in the Registry.

Rude_Badger