• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Comic Book Focused Instagram IDs

37 posts in this topic

No instegram I can share sorry.. I only share it with the ladies.. so its kinda hush hush

But...

A friend of mine sells knives online and he told me I should get a dedicated account to sell comics on Instagram since hes doing so well with his knives business there...

Anyone ever tried to "sell" books on it?

No instegram I can share sorry.. I only share it with the ladies.. so its kinda hush hush

But...

A friend of mine sells knives online and he told me I should get a dedicated account to sell comics on Instagram since hes doing so well with his knives business there...

The hardest part is getting a following of people.

But...

Yes, you can sell on Instagram. Unfortunately, it seems that's what the majority of the comic community on there now uses it for. My favorites are the people that raffle off books for way more than they're worth. For example, book has a FMV of $200, so they sell 35 raffle tickets at $10 each. :eyeroll:

When I first signed up years ago, it was people sharing their collection. Now it's a dumping ground for teenage BSD's selling over graded mess to the uniformed. There's still a number of great people on there, though. You just have to wade through a seemingly endless supply of @isellcomicstoshmucks to find them.

trudan88

pretty amazing collection

blackcatcollection

amazing collection of old horror books

Trudan88 is a boardie, has a great collection, and is a swell fella to talk comics with. (thumbs u

But...

Yes, you can sell on Instagram. Unfortunately, it seems that's what the majority of the comic community on there now uses it for. My favorites are the people that raffle off books for way more than they're worth. For example, book has a FMV of $200, so they sell 35 raffle tickets at $10 each. :eyeroll:

There are plenty of sellers here who are now scrambling to create an Instagram ID so they can take advantage of this lol lol

trudan88

pretty amazing collection

blackcatcollection

amazing collection of old horror books

Trudan88 is a boardie, has a great collection, and is a swell fella to talk comics with. (thumbs u

Lethal Collector? If not, they have the same taste.

But...

When I first signed up years ago, it was people sharing their collection. Now it's a dumping ground for teenage BSD's selling over graded mess to the uniformed. There's still a number of great people on there, though. You just have to wade through a seemingly endless supply of @isellcomicstoshmucks to find them.

I gotta look into it.. I think that uploading some pics of my books from my eBay store on to Instagram couldnt hurt.. Seems pretty effortless, and if the Instagram machine is already oiled up and set up with a collector community in place, this can be yet another avenue to exploit financially