• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

August Heritage Auction

731 posts in this topic

Billionaires finally gave up on Huge Rothkos -too much, too fast- and are now actively chasing Kirby side-view Thors. And Colan Avengers covers ;)

Don't forget Romita covers on vellum, back-view Frazettas, monster-less Frankenstein plates, Silvestri Wolverine covers...need I go on. lol

"And that's my knew Frankenstein piece."

"Frankenstein? I don't think I see him."

"Why he's right there." pointing, "Frankenstein was the doctor."

A much smaller sampling compared to Profiles in Hisotry, but HA just added the Wrightson cover to Swamp Thing #1 from 1972 (no image yet), and a scan of the Kaluta cover to Doorway to Nightmare #1 (below).

LVuftct.jpg

A much smaller sampling compared to Profiles in Hisotry, but HA just added the Wrightson cover to Swamp Thing #1 from 1972 (no image yet), and a scan of the Kaluta cover to Doorway to Nightmare #1 (below).

Swamp Thing # 1 cover

Now its getting interesting

(worship)

Swamp Thing # 1 cover

(worship)

Sweet mother of pearl

Swamp Thing # 1 cover

(worship)

Sweet mother of pearl

Great balls of fire! :o

Swamp Thing # 1 cover

(worship)

Sweet mother of pearl

And no TAR! :banana:

Swamp Thing # 1 cover

(worship)

Sweet mother of pearl

Wow..will be fun to watch! :popcorn:

Swamp Thing # 1 cover

(worship)

Sweet mother of pearl

Pin-Tar-Free.jpg

the fact that Barry even asks for TAR.... I know it doesn't affect me directly, but it makes me think less of him.

Yes - like writers and comic book guys expecting royalties.

All the profits should go to we parasites Dork

G'nite zzz

the fact that Barry even asks for TAR.... I know it doesn't affect me directly, but it makes me think less of him.

G'nite zzz

Hey we're all Creators...I just left my latest floating in the other room. When it's eventually sold on as fertilizer...can I get my 15%? Please?!!

G'nite zzz

Hey we're all Creators...I just left my latest floating in the other room. When it's eventually sold on as fertilizer...can I get my 15%? Please?!!

Just incredible. You are such a train wreck. So sad.

G'nite zzz

G'nite zzz

Apart from your choice of words "parasites dork"

you're goddamn right. The artist has the freedom to set the price when he sells the piece and the freedom to keep it if he chooses, just like the rest of us. And I now think less of you too. :news:

G'nite zzz

The artist has the freedom to set the price when he sells the piece and the freedom to keep it if he chooses, just like the rest of us. And I now think less of you too. :news:

The happiness which brings enduring worth to life is not the superficial happiness that is dependent on circumstances. It is the happiness and contentment that fills the soul even in the midst of the most distressing circumstances and the most bitter environment. It is the kind of happiness that grins when things go wrong and smiles through the tears. The happiness for which our souls ache is one undisturbed by success or failure, one which will root deeply inside us and give inward relaxation, peace, and contentment, no matter what the surface problems may be. That kind of happiness stands in need of no outward stimulus.

G'nite zzz

G'nite zzz

The artist has the freedom to set the price when he sells the piece and the freedom to keep it if he chooses, just like the rest of us. And I now think less of you too. :news:

The happiness which brings enduring worth to life is not the superficial happiness that is dependent on circumstances. It is the happiness and contentment that fills the soul even in the midst of the most distressing circumstances and the most bitter environment. It is the kind of happiness that grins when things go wrong and smiles through the tears. The happiness for which our souls ache is one undisturbed by success or failure, one which will root deeply inside us and give inward relaxation, peace, and contentment, no matter what the surface problems may be. That kind of happiness stands in need of no outward stimulus.

G'nite zzz

It must be interesting to have zero testosterone.

Good morning.