• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Books you just cant find in the Wild
22 22

4,477 posts in this topic

1 hour ago, fastballspecial said:

White copy sells for premium.

Artwork copy also sells well. Many sellers on ebay call it a "newsstand copy",  but has a direct UPC lol. :insane:

The white copy is a $60-80 item raw. Nice find.

2 hours ago, fastballspecial said:

White copy sells for premium.

Artwork copy also sells well. Many sellers on ebay call it a "newsstand copy",  but has a direct UPC lol. :insane:

Four versions of ASM 400 to collect :headbang::headbang::headbang::headbang:

400.thumb.jpg.c768f755ccacf8955241ab148f898f3c.jpg  5a80dae16fe91_400degreyb.thumb.jpg.f408a7a4c8096fa9bfceaa22683d934c.jpg

5a80dae481d9d_400ndgreyb.thumb.jpg.438f10da2b5b2ea328eea739bd5ff2ee.jpg  5a80dae6d54a0_400vewhiteb.thumb.jpg.c4d426c3f9350c4881f5a0350c78ab9e.jpg

9 minutes ago, kairos70 said:

You have to be careful with the white embossed variant. They are notorious for having a small tear on the back outer embossed cover.

You're right. My one had it. You can see it in the scan above!

2 hours ago, kairos70 said:

You have to be careful with the white embossed variant. They are notorious for having a small tear on the back outer embossed cover.

Probably why a 9.8 sold for $500 a few days ago!

and mine has it too. Same spot

Edited by Hey Kids, Comics!

Here's some more books you just can't find in the wild...... that I found in the wild. ?

I have been searching for this Action Comics 686 for years. It's a DC Universe variant, second printing. One of the rarest DC Universe variants. This weekend I found two in the same dollar box. The comic gods have shined upon me.

Also, some final issues of these Acclaim and Valiant series.

PicsArt_02-11-09.26.16.jpg

PicsArt_02-11-09.25.08.jpg

Edited by Davidone

2 hours ago, Davidone said:

Here's some more books you just can't find in the wild...... that I found in the wild. ?

I have been searching for this Action Comics 686 for years. This weekend I found two in the same dollar box. The comic gods have shined upon me.

Also, some final issues of these Acclaim and Valiant series.

PicsArt_02-11-09.26.16.jpg

PicsArt_02-11-09.25.08.jpg

There's a board member actively looking for a Action #686. 

Just now, mr_highgrade said:

There's a board member actively looking for a Action #686. 

This book so rarely comes to market. I have seen 2-3 copies in the last 4 years. Coincidently, there happens to be 3 on eBay right now. I'm interested to see what those end at before selling or trading them.

Just now, Davidone said:

This book so rarely comes to market. I have seen 2-3 copies in the last 4 years. Coincidently, there happens to be 3 on eBay right now. I'm interested to see what those end at before selling or trading them.

I don't blame you. What are their condition?

9 hours ago, Davidone said:

A CGC 9.4 2nd print sold for $450 back in December.