• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Books you just cant find in the Wild
22 22

4,488 posts in this topic

14 hours ago, Davidone said:

Here's some more books you just can't find in the wild...... that I found in the wild. ?

I have been searching for this Action Comics 686 for years. It's a DC Universe variant, second printing. One of the rarest DC Universe variants. This weekend I found two in the same dollar box. The comic gods have shined upon me.

Also, some final issues of these Acclaim and Valiant series.

PicsArt_02-11-09.26.16.jpg

PicsArt_02-11-09.25.08.jpg

WHOA. Been looking for that 2nd print for years, never seen one in person. NICE!

3 minutes ago, Wolverinex said:

Do you still buy all the non number #1s?  I'm sure you will find one someday... i just randomly find image newstands

Should I? I haven't checked values but I could... I just assumed that it was 1 or nothing. I've found them in the past but didn't get them, I know where there is a 2,3,4 but I didn't check for newsstand...since there wasn't a #1. Do they get the label designation of newsstand as Well?

What I mean is I've seen 2,3&4 around before getting back into collecting...not sure if they were newsstand, but now I saw them again and only looked for #1. I'll try and go back and look at the one's that I saw recently and see if they're still there if they are newsstands and report back :)

Edited by ADAMANTIUM

26 minutes ago, ADAMANTIUM said:

Should I? I haven't checked values but I could... I just assumed that it was 1 or nothing. I've found them in the past but didn't get them, I know where there is a 2,3,4 but I didn't check for newsstand...since there wasn't a #1. Do they get the label designation of newsstand as Well?

I"m not sure if they are worth anything :p I just buy them because of this thread and i love newstands...

2 minutes ago, Wolverinex said:

I"m not sure if they are worth anything :p I just buy them because of this thread and i love newstands...

You really got me going, you got me so I don't know what I'm doing. :whistle:you really got me now lol

You had me planning my day tomorrow ha. I may still venture but wak don't run...

1 minute ago, ADAMANTIUM said:

You really got me going, you got me so I don't know what I'm doing. :whistle:you really got me now lol

You had me planning my day tomorrow ha. I may still venture but wak don't run...

Yeah I just think Image newstands will break out one day.   Its always cool finding them in 1 dollar boxes cuz no one cares about them (except this thread :D.)

Edited by Wolverinex

2 minutes ago, Wolverinex said:

Yeah I just think Image newstands will break out one day.   Its always cool finding them in 1 dollar boxes cuz no one cares about them (except this thread :D.)

I got to give props for those who went to Barnes and noble right up till the end. Major dedication. (thumbsu