• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Books you just cant find in the Wild
22 22

4,477 posts in this topic

13 hours ago, ComicCollectorMatt said:

Very high grade ? What exactly does that mean ?  I see Ebay sellers use that term to swindle people....

He's not selling them . . . it looks good to me. :grin:

IMG_2427.JPG

IMG_2429.JPG

IMG_2432.JPG

2nd and Charles starting to remind me of their glory years when they first opened. Found these today for 1 to 2 dollars a piece... that Green Arrow is the last newsstand edition of that book and I also picked up Zatanna 13 & 14 (also AH covers), Battle Chasers #1 (been looking for this one for cheap for a while), Uncanny X Men #350 in excellent shape, but the ones pictured are the ones I have most trouble finding, at all.

Edited by BishopT

12 hours ago, D-Optimist said:

I can't find those cosmic ghost rider comics... ebay is ridiculous right now... should've had Thanos on the pull list!

sheesh

download.jpg.58eb37a92e909672404e9727fb21d28f.jpg

No joke, the book is super hot. 

It was sold out everywhere here either same or next day. 

I got lucky yesterday and found one that was in a person's hold box that was closed. 

The next issue is supposed to be well bought also. 

Patrick

I've had this for a while however I had them with my Solar 10s and always thought they were that book until today when I took a closer look. I don't know where I picked it up (there were 2 copies in the bag/board)

comic 2320.jpeg

comic 2321.jpeg

8 hours ago, maidenmate91 said:

IMG_20180311_150851.jpg

Bravo! That's a nice looking copy, too. Only one I've ever seen was at a small local show the weekend after he died... got it for $10. I would really be interested in the print numbers for this one, as you see the Alter Ego Prince comic a good bit but this one is decidedly more hard to find. Also, if there was a newsstand edition of this one, too.

Edited by BishopT

4 hours ago, jsilverjanet said:

I've had this for a while however I had them with my Solar 10s and always thought they were that book until today when I took a closer look. I don't know where I picked it up (there were 2 copies in the bag/board)

comic 2320.jpeg

comic 2321.jpeg

$5 straight PayPal for it.

I mean, it's Valiant.

Edited by ygogolak

2 hours ago, BishopT said:

Bravo! That's a nice looking copy, too. Only one I've ever seen was at a small local show the weekend after he died... got it for $10. I would really be interested in the print numbers for this one, as you see the Alter Ego Prince comic a good bit but this one is decidedly more hard to find. Also, if there was a newsstand edition of this one, too.

Thanks! It's not a nm, however I was just excited to find one. I had never seen one in person prior to yesterday.

A newsstand copy would be insane if it exists.

11 hours ago, maidenmate91 said:

Thanks! It's not a nm, however I was just excited to find one. I had never seen one in person prior to yesterday.

A newsstand copy would be insane if it exists.

I can't imagine there is a newsie of this, although there is one for the Bolland cover issue. FYI, this was Piranha's last ever comic.