• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Books you just cant find in the Wild
22 22

4,478 posts in this topic

On ‎3‎/‎22‎/‎2018 at 6:02 PM, Wolverinex said:

Picked up a few comics today. 

So the Xmen 25 had a very dark blue center, but there was some green in the peripheral areas... is this still considered a blue hologram variant or something else?

5ab435f00214a_Screenshot2018-03-22at6_54_53PM.png.7c1f845459144834be92ce0d8f789ab7.png

Screen shot 2018-03-22 at 6.55.06 PM.png

Screen shot 2018-03-22 at 6.55.57 PM.png

You would call it a blue/green error. Solid Blue look straight blue when you look down on them. Still a nice error find as well.

9 minutes ago, fastballspecial said:

I have looked and looked for a high grade copy of that book. All I find is beaters.

It's a flawed copy but I was just happy it didn't look like a someone used it to practice origami like the copies I usually come across at flea markets.

On 3/21/2018 at 1:02 PM, BishopT said:

IMG_2463.JPG

IMG_2464.JPG

A couple minor key newsstands, a newsstand to a great Batgirl cover, and I just had to have that Animaniacs.

Great set of books! I searched ebay for over a year until I found that Batgirl 35 newsstand. That is a very tough book!

3 hours ago, manetteska said:

Has anyone seen these before?

Yeah, but I don't own them. I only buy books published by Liefeld's companies if they're written by Alan Moore.