• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Books you just cant find in the Wild
22 22

4,477 posts in this topic

17 minutes ago, Bird said:

And who got the Sandman 75 2nd print off ebay last night? I was ready to snipe but 11:55 is too late for me and I would have gone higher than the $125 it went for just because I have been hunting this for a while and want one. But I woke up at 12 midnight on the dot and was like :facepalm:. I was going to PM @Aweandlorder and tell him to stay away from my book! I hope someone here got it though.

Nice price, that's a rare book.  Love it

32 minutes ago, Bird said:

And who got the Sandman 75 2nd print off ebay last night? I was ready to snipe but 11:55 is too late for me and I would have gone higher than the $125 it went for just because I have been hunting this for a while and want one. But I woke up at 12 midnight on the dot and was like :facepalm:. I was going to PM @Aweandlorder and tell him to stay away from my book! I hope someone here got it though.

I was sniping on the Punisher kills marvel universe 9.8 book. Got it for 90+ship plus the 15% discount

1 minute ago, Wolverinex said:

Yes! It has a few pages of batman white knight.  It was a known misprint... but rare. 

That's Awesome :foryou:  

I'm glad that it is known lol because I thought that it was a new one that you found, I was hoping it would be easy to have it "recognized" by CGC. :shy: 

3 hours ago, fastballspecial said:

Punisher DVD Inserts.
Never saw one of these before.

punisherdvd.thumb.jpg.d86c9420d0529d12deb2a78e54300a00.jpg

Nice-I've never seen this one either.I pick up the mini comics from dvds anytime i come across them. Usually they come in box sets and are pretty fun.

Edited by KolmarAvenue
a word

53 minutes ago, Wolverinex said:

Nice! Was it sold as a pressan or did you find it in a dollar box?

The dealer knew it was a variant, but didn't know much more. This one I paid a little more for than I usually do as it was a nice NM copy. He told me in 20 years of dealing it was only the 2nd copy he had seen. I believe as I think I have only found 2 in 20 years of looking. The Silver X-Men continues to evade me. I had a chance to buy one 10 years ago and passed. doh!

Edited by fastballspecial