• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Books you just cant find in the Wild
22 22

4,477 posts in this topic

41 minutes ago, Aweandlorder said:

Me to wife: "honey, I heard st Petersburg is nice this time of year"

wife: "its comic related isn't it???"

Reply : " isn't always comic related?" 

Meanwhile in Russia.....

"Hurry there is a fire sale at Comic Bazaar !"

20190615_100545.jpg

49 minutes ago, I like pie said:

This is interesting. They really must have a lot of new graders.

@RockMyAmadeus

Royal Blue ish

Good for the seller being honest! Bravo! They could EASILY have just shown the 1st and 3rd pics, and no one would have known better until they actually got the book...IF they even knew. With just the 1st and 3rd pics, and the label, I wouldn't have known until the book arrived in hand...at which point, I would have known instantly, and time and $$$ would have been wasted.

Just goes to show how hard these books have been to find via pictures over the years. Is it an actual blue? Or is it just the "aquamarine" regular second?

Harris REALLY screwed the pooch with this mess.

Thanks for the heads up Ilp.

Here's a question for you hunters. I found a couple references to this book online. Two sources say published in 2005. One source says "movie giveaway" and another says Marvel Legends edition. There were no Blade figures produced anytime between 2003 and 2013. I can't find this book available anywhere, no sold or active listings. Does anyone here own this or know conclusively where it came from? 

91kz2ximO7L.jpg

7 minutes ago, rckstr1253 said:

Is this a tough book to find or rare?  Ive seen one recently at one of the comic book stores near me

go get it if it is cheap...look on ebay to see what they go for and be totally surprised

16 hours ago, Bird said:

go get it if it is cheap...look on ebay to see what they go for and be totally surprised

I checked ebay but it keepa pulling up the video game...no matches for the comic though

On 6/30/2019 at 6:40 PM, fastballspecial said:

Finally found one.

sly2f.thumb.jpg.0a30a9f40a8e290edc583649f4758220.jpg

Is this a tough book to find or rare?  Ive seen one recently at one of the comic book stores near me

37 minutes ago, rckstr1253 said:

I checked ebay but it keepa pulling up the video game...no matches for the comic though

Not sure what you're typing in the search window but it came up when I searched for it.

adventures of sly cooper 2

20 hours ago, Davidone said:

Here's a question for you hunters. I found a couple references to this book online. Two sources say published in 2005. One source says "movie giveaway" and another says Marvel Legends edition. There were no Blade figures produced anytime between 2003 and 2013. I can't find this book available anywhere, no sold or active listings. Does anyone here own this or know conclusively where it came from? 

91kz2ximO7L.jpg

It was a promo for Blade Trinity.  The back has an advert for the Blade and Blade II DVDs.