• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Books you just cant find in the Wild
22 22

4,477 posts in this topic

1 minute ago, FlyingDonut said:

Kid 'N Play 9 is ridiculously hard to find. I'm not entirely sure if that's because there's no demand for it, but it is very rarely offered for sale.

The marvel tie in has made some want the book. It was featured a few years back on a couple of websites as being a ghost and I agree.

4 minutes ago, fastballspecial said:

The marvel tie in has made some want the book. It was featured a few years back on a couple of websites as being a ghost and I agree.

I think a comp to this book is Earthworm Jim. Same kind of weird demand.

15 minutes ago, fastballspecial said:

Ive been looking for this book for 15+ years with no luck. There are 2 on ebay for $50 + $129 for a slab, 0 on mycomicshop, 0 at mile high, 0 at grammer cracker, 0 on Atomic Avenure and 1 on Comic Collector for $35.00  to name a few. I think its just as hard to find as Earthworm Jim.

The book is very hard to find. Its been feature from time to time on other sites of the same issue. Just because you don't actively look for something doesn't mean its not hard to find.

Yes I get the point its from 1992 and yes the print runs were higher for books. Go ahead and find me one. Prove us wrong.

You obviously know better then us that look out in the field every week.

I didn't say it wasn't hard to find. I said no issues of the series were rare, in response to a specific question.

Even the least common variants and special editions Marvel put out in the 90s aren't actually rare, so if you think a regular issue from a regular series is, you're insane.

34 minutes ago, Lazyboy said:

I didn't say it wasn't hard to find. I said no issues of the series were rare, in response to a specific question.

Even the least common variants and special editions Marvel put out in the 90s aren't actually rare, so if you think a regular issue from a regular series is, you're insane.

image.png

1 hour ago, Lazyboy said:
2 hours ago, fastballspecial said:

Ive been looking for this book for 15+ years with no luck. There are 2 on ebay for $50 + $129 for a slab, 0 on mycomicshop, 0 at mile high, 0 at grammer cracker, 0 on Atomic Avenure and 1 on Comic Collector for $35.00  to name a few. I think its just as hard to find as Earthworm Jim.

The book is very hard to find. Its been feature from time to time on other sites of the same issue. Just because you don't actively look for something doesn't mean its not hard to find.

Yes I get the point its from 1992 and yes the print runs were higher for books. Go ahead and find me one. Prove us wrong.

You obviously know better then us that look out in the field every week.

I guess we are all insane then. You keep sticking to your guns there no matter all the evidence several boardies have listed.

1 hour ago, Wolverinex said:

Love deadpool covers.  Finally found this for cover price this weekend 20200104_180634.thumb.jpg.bb15d1472865bba7205b0e88331ee888.jpg

Cover Price? :whatthe: Cool! I have a few places that sell at cover for all books, but still try to mark up the somewhat popular by a couple dollars...

Any Specific chain of place? LCS? Flee Market?

The main place that I've found is called Movie Trading Co. if that helps where you're located :foryou: 

I'm always looking for newer places if there was a certain place you went? that could possibly be nationwide? :wishluck: 

16 minutes ago, ADAMANTIUM said:

Cover Price? :whatthe: Cool! I have a few places that sell at cover for all books, but still try to mark up the somewhat popular by a couple dollars...

Any Specific chain of place? LCS? Flee Market?

The main place that I've found is called Movie Trading Co. if that helps where you're located :foryou: 

I'm always looking for newer places if there was a certain place you went? that could possibly be nationwide? :wishluck: 

It was at the flea market, some guy had a run of wolverines

1 hour ago, Aweandlorder said:

The kinda good - book u can’t find in the wild and DONT WANNA find in the wild - GOOD

Man, I love all of those terrible Cannon Films flicks from the 80's, and all of that cheesy JCVD goodness. I would be all over this if I ever ran across it.

9 hours ago, Aweandlorder said:
10 hours ago, F For Fake said:

Oh man, that's terrible, I love it!

The kinda good - book u can’t find in the wild and DONT WANNA find in the wild - GOOD

:shy: