• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Books you just cant find in the Wild
22 22

4,477 posts in this topic

28 minutes ago, fastballspecial said:

Yeah I have actually seen the Nabisco book more then that copy for some reason nice find.

Thank you,  me too. I've seen the Nabisco book three times now. This is the first time I've seen this one.  It comes with a certificate saying 3000 copies were printed.  

1 hour ago, Wolverinex said:

Thank you,  me too. I've seen the Nabisco book three times now. This is the first time I've seen this one.  It comes with a certificate saying 3000 copies were printed.  

I would say overall the Nabisco is harder to find, but the distaste for DF books sometimes hurts it I think. I see the Nabisco at conventions the DF book just here and there.
Its like the X-Men 381 DF I think.

On 2/15/2020 at 10:29 PM, fastballspecial said:

I would say overall the Nabisco is harder to find, but the distaste for DF books sometimes hurts it I think. I see the Nabisco at conventions the DF book just here and there.
Its like the X-Men 381 DF I think.

This 145 Df  variant is definitely the the coolest cover compared to the others.  Lol. 

43 minutes ago, fastballspecial said:

Its an FF book. I would melt it down for the gold lol. It would be worth the same amount lol

Probably the only reason these gold books sell is for that reason 

2 hours ago, Michael Browning said:

Huh. I just found one of these in a 50 cent box. I had no idea it was rare. I just bought it to read. Cool!

I wouldn't call it really rare just getting a lot of attention because it predates Darker Image. I am not 100% sure there
I think they both came out in March so I am unsure. It does feature a full magazine of Maxx so there is not argument
about if he actually appears and is on the cover. 

On 3/26/2020 at 10:56 AM, Sullivan7221 said:

I've never seen one of these. 

prv6207_pg6.jpg

Yeah, that's why this is in the first post of the thread:

On 5/16/2016 at 9:26 PM, fastballspecial said:

I am not talking about those 1/500 variants. Its just books you don't see a lot that you should see more of.