• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Books you just cant find in the Wild
22 22

4,477 posts in this topic

36 minutes ago, fastballspecial said:

Lets all read the 1st post again. There are other threads for your variants. These are just normal books that are hard to find
out in the wild for all types of reasons, recalls, print runs, last issues, high demand and so on.

asm36a.thumb.jpg.b913e1c1ce42ec50a3a82e9911a9c9d6.jpg

:baiting: you had like 3 of these, must not be too hard to find:jokealert:

8 hours ago, maidenmate91 said:

:makepoint: no variants, great book though.

8 hours ago, fastballspecial said:

Lets all read the 1st post again. There are other threads for your variants. These are just normal books that are hard to find
out in the wild for all types of reasons, recalls, print runs, last issues, high demand and so on.

i just re read the first post.  from what i understand.... the moon knight book was not a ratio variant. so i am not sure why it doesnt belong here as the post right (campbell deadpool/wolverine) above mine was labeled a variant edition.  i also spoke with someone from cgc a couple of days ago and the label is wrong.  it should say "virgin" edition as apposed to "varaint"

just curious.

37 minutes ago, FlyingDonut said:

I have looked for this book for three years - this is the only one I've ever actually seen in person. Arrived today.

thor019.jpeg

image.png

What's so special about it?

Edited by joeypost

5 hours ago, joeypost said:

What's so special about it?

Extremely hard to find straight newsstand variant. I have been looking for one for years - I've only ever seen two, and only one in person, the one I have now.

10 hours ago, FlyingDonut said:

Extremely hard to find straight newsstand variant. I have been looking for one for years - I've only ever seen two, and only one in person, the one I have now.

so now what ?? what's next after spearing your white whale lol

but seriously, congrats!!! guess you can take down the 100 bounty at shoffs 

11 hours ago, devald said:

so now what ?? what's next after spearing your white whale lol

but seriously, congrats!!! guess you can take down the 100 bounty at shoffs 

Lol, but seriously, that just got me all nostalgic. I left the area in 2017 but haven’t unsubscribed from the email list.