• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Books you just cant find in the Wild
22 22

4,477 posts in this topic

On 5/10/2020 at 8:09 PM, fastballspecial said:

Many years of looking. If you don't know go figure it out.

squadf.thumb.jpg.be9dd6f43cb8c5fdbe22fd9b55173ab8.jpg

Guessing that's a 1st printing? If so, very nice. I have a friend who offloaded a 2nd for 100 not too long ago, but I don't believe I've ever encountered the 1st print.

On 5/12/2020 at 1:46 AM, Qalyar said:

Guessing that's a 1st printing? If so, very nice. I have a friend who offloaded a 2nd for 100 not too long ago, but I don't believe I've ever encountered the 1st print.

That's a nice find. I've owned four of them and sold them all. They're even rarer with the sticker on them telling about Gruenwald's ashes in the book.

On 5/12/2020 at 1:46 AM, Qalyar said:

This is the one with the ashes in the ink, right? I bought this when it first came out but didn't know interest had gone very high...

3 hours ago, Wolverinex said:

congrats!  I saw that sale thread and tried to get that 30 nights too... glad you got such a rare item  Jealous!

I'm really glad that I bought it. I was looking for the book for SIX YEARS! Watch now that I've found one, two will go up for sale next month lol.

4 minutes ago, onlyweaknesskryptonite said:

I do not have one, but have you tried the store that did? 20200605_183557.jpg.31e5d1bc8136fd80779d444953708962.jpg

He ordered them for me.  I had the whole order, but the order was shorted (this was 6 years ago), so I'm interested to find out if the missing box ever showed up anywhere. 

There are a few "in the wild" with legitimate ways they got there, but if the missing box ever showed up there would be copies with no explanation.

Edited by valiantman

1 minute ago, valiantman said:

He ordered them for me.  The order was shorted, so I'm interested to find out if the missing box ever showed up anywhere.  There are a few "in the wild" with legitimate ways they got there, but if the missing box ever showed up there would be copies with no explanation.

Ah.. That makes sense.  Sucks the order was shorted. Good Luck!

4 hours ago, Wolverinex said:
On 6/5/2020 at 5:56 PM, valiantman said:

If anyone EVER sees one of these in person, please let me know:

FCBD2014_ValiantFans.jpg

I need to find out how it got there. lol

What's so special about it?

Only about 100 "in the wild" (as the topic says) --- but 250 copies either went missing or were never printed.  Since it has been 6 years, and since other retailer exclusive books from the 2014 FCBD were never printed, it's unlikely that the 250 are "in the wild" but... if anyone sees one... I'd like to know.