• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Books you just cant find in the Wild
22 22

4,477 posts in this topic

10 hours ago, Hey Kids, Comics! said:

5*7 52 page Atari giveaways. Earthworld, Fireworld, and Waterworld. Done by Thomas/Conway/Perez/Giordano.

There are quite a few of these DC Atari pack-ins. The three Swordquest issues, five (?) issues of Atari Force, and a Centipede one-off, that I know of. None of them are easy to find, and condition is frequently horrible.

5 hours ago, Qalyar said:

There are quite a few of these DC Atari pack-ins. The three Swordquest issues, five (?) issues of Atari Force, and a Centipede one-off, that I know of. None of them are easy to find, and condition is frequently horrible.

Yar's Revenge too. 

23 minutes ago, Wolverinex said:

Do you know much about it?  Initially, I thought it was a printing error, but looking at the logo with  the number 25, this looks like an actual variant .

It's the black and white variant. There is also another variant with the logo in gold. You got a good deal on it. Like I said it sells for $100-120.

1 hour ago, Wolverinex said:

Weird variant.  Caught my eye... while looking for blue holograms 

16022725077025093577042265443527.jpg

Wow. Awesome find. MUCH MUCH BETTER than finding the blue or distorted holograms.

7 minutes ago, maidenmate91 said:

It's the black and white variant. There is also another variant with the logo in gold. You got a good deal on it. Like I said it sells for $100-120.

This right here is definitely the correct answer and I will add if 9.8 could be way more. 

Still definitely a good win for $30! Congratulations!

32 minutes ago, onlyweaknesskryptonite said:

Wow. Awesome find. MUCH MUCH BETTER than finding the blue or distorted holograms.

This right here is definitely the correct answer and I will add if 9.8 could be way more. 

Still definitely a good win for $30! Congratulations!

Thanks Buddy!  I'm comparing it to my blue hologram now and I just realized....it doesn't have the normal Gambit hologram!  There's a MAGNETO hologram instead. 

Edited by Wolverinex

I’m always on the lookout for these, and even looking at all the listings on eBay last night, only 3 of the 2nd print showed up, with just one of them advertising it as such.  I know they reprinted the ASM 300 True Believer, but it’s differentiated by a gold color as opposed to red, and I think there are a bunch of those out there. I guess so many people ordered the initial NM98 TB them there was next to no need to reorder the 2nd print.

Anyone know of any other True Believers 2nd printings?

B15FCC5E-2B20-4A5F-B7E8-59F9D87D304D.jpeg

E397D3CB-111B-4DCE-90AA-BCF08AC96CE9.jpeg

11 hours ago, BishopT said:

I’m always on the lookout for these, and even looking at all the listings on eBay last night, only 3 of the 2nd print showed up, with just one of them advertising it as such.  I know they reprinted the ASM 300 True Believer, but it’s differentiated by a gold color as opposed to red, and I think there are a bunch of those out there. I guess so many people ordered the initial NM98 TB them there was next to no need to reorder the 2nd print.

Anyone know of any other True Believers 2nd printings?

B15FCC5E-2B20-4A5F-B7E8-59F9D87D304D.jpeg

E397D3CB-111B-4DCE-90AA-BCF08AC96CE9.jpeg

Alot of True Believers Deadpool books got 2nd prints and were all released on March 9, 2016.