• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Books you just cant find in the Wild
22 22

4,486 posts in this topic

4 hours ago, Lazyboy said:

What question is that?

If there was a newsstand for WildCATS #1. Most had not seen any info. anywhere that said there was and being that it was the first book under the Image banner we thought they probably didn't have one.

6 hours ago, Lazyboy said:

Don't worry, the Newsstand edition is only relatively rare (compared to the Direct edition), and there is very little demand for any edition of Supreme 1. It's not even Supreme's first appearance.

That's what I figured, but with some of the crazy things I've seen I thought I'd ask.  Thanks!

1 hour ago, ygogolak said:

If there was a newsstand for WildCATS #1. Most had not seen any info. anywhere that said there was and being that it was the first book under the Image banner we thought they probably didn't have one.

Wasn't it Youngblood 1 that was the first Image comic and discussed earlier in the thread?

2 hours ago, ygogolak said:

Never seen one yet, but never saw a Shadowhawk Newsstand till a few weeks ago.

25 minutes ago, fastballspecial said:

I am pretty sure all of this is common knowledge.

I hope so, although some people here seem to lack even the most common knowledge (not to mention common sense). I was just reassuring Toast that he didn't do something stupid.

1 hour ago, ygogolak said:

doh!

Yeah, I've got a WildCATS newsstand, but still have yet to run across a Youngblood 1. The search continues!

10 minutes ago, Davidone said:

No, no.... We have seen WildC.A.T.S. 1.

My earlier question was about Youngblood 1. That is the only series that does not seem to have newsstands. I was asking if anyone had seen one.

(thumbsu

On 5/15/2017 at 5:56 PM, Lazyboy said:

Wasn't it Youngblood 1 that was the first Image comic and discussed earlier in the thread?

On 5/16/2017 at 9:00 AM, ygogolak said:

doh!

On 5/16/2017 at 11:00 AM, F For Fake said:

Yeah, I've got a WildCATS newsstand, but still have yet to run across a Youngblood 1. The search continues!

3 hours ago, Davidone said:

The seller got a good price for that book. Nice to see some interest. That is one of the last ones I need.

I'd wager that mine is a 9.6, wonder now if I should send it off? Hmm. 

At work today I planned on goofing off so I brought in the laptop and logged every book on the first 36 pages of this thread. Going to a local show this weekend so I wanted to be ready to box dive. Then I failed to email myself the excel file before leaving and going home. 1 hour commute, so I will have to go it on my own this weekend! 

I am also getting some longboxes of drek ready to try and sell/trade at the show and am looking for anything from this thread. Ghost Rider 83 fooled me, needing glasses at my advanced age. I have a sweet Darkhawk 50 though so I pulled that out for ebay.

Edited by Bird

On 5/26/2017 at 7:28 PM, fastballspecial said:

Found a couple Shadowhawk 1 Newsstand Copies today 1st ones I have ever seen.  :banana:

Those are the flat covers, rather than embossed right?

2 minutes ago, valiantman said:

Yup! I've got two or three of them, but they all have spine dings. That black cover is fierce. Still holding out for a NM or better copy in the wild!

6 hours ago, valiantman said:

On ‎5‎/‎26‎/‎2017 at 7:28 PM, fastballspecial said:

Found a couple Shadowhawk 1 Newsstand Copies today 1st ones I have ever seen.  :banana:

Yes all 3 are flat covers. I will post some pics maybe later tonight.