• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Books you just cant find in the Wild
22 22

4,477 posts in this topic

I've been wanting to put together a high grad run in raw form for the Bolland Wonder Woman covers. After searching a handful of shops in Denver and Colorado Springs, and viewing this thread, I now realize what an up hill battle this will be...

Yeah, I love my Bolland run of WW, been sellin' off my dupes.

vAlUM3.jpg

How HTF are the last three issues of Darkhawk? What about Ghost Rider #93?

I have a harder time finding 48 & 49 then I do 50. I just picked up a NM/NM- DK 50 yesterday. 48 & 49 seem tougher for me. They are all pretty hard to find.

All those GRs in the late 80s and 90s are tough in higher grades. They are all findable it will just take you some time.

Someone talked about HTF Deadpool books.

From memory I think Baby's First Deadpool and Encyclopedia are the toughest by print run. I think I remember a Daredevil Annual is tough too.

A lot of Deadpool books are going hard to find for the next couple of years. While the print run is lower overall demand is causing some issues to look as if they are really scarce. Its not that they are scarce its just they don't last long currently.

Deadpool & Death Annual - never saw one in person anywhere

Ive had 2 copies over the years. I haven't seen a copy in many years, but they are out there and it was a pretty low print issue.

U sir suck. (worship)

U find it or buy it?

Its just one of those books I want to find. I may break down and cry right in

front of the dealer when I find one.

lol I got really lucky and was probably the first person to see it put up on eBay through Mycomicshop that morning in March. I think they under-priced it. Or at least, I would have ponied up much more than they were asking. Held my breath until I received the shipping notification.

Was that a $98.00 sale or something like that???

I think I remember seeing that and kicking myself in the arse for being late.

Yep, that was the one. :grin::shy:

I haven't looked for the GR book, but the final Darkhawks, like many final marvel books during that time, are.

Does buying them from a store owner's massive collection count?

I have a harder time finding 48 & 49 then I do 50. I just picked up a NM/NM- DK 50 yesterday. 48 & 49 seem tougher for me. They are all pretty hard to find.

All those GRs in the late 80s and 90s are tough in higher grades. They are all findable it will just take you some time.

I was just wondering since I found this today:

5z81h.jpg

Now I just need to find Ghost Rider Finale :wishluck:

Edited by creaturefan95

I've been wanting to put together a high grad run in raw form for the Bolland Wonder Woman covers. After searching a handful of shops in Denver and Colorado Springs, and viewing this thread, I now realize what an up hill battle this will be...

vAlUM3.jpg

I love Bolland just as much as the next guy, but from the first day that cover came out... I really can't stand it.

I understand. I would not sell if I had it. Never hurts to make an offer though.

I've got 3 copies none that are "grade worthy"

This is the only book on earth I wanted in super high grade.

I make only a modest living so 300 or so is the highest I'm "allowed" to spend on a comic. My wife would never understand lol

Well you know we're I am if you ever you change your mind.

Hmmmmm...what do you think is a good estimated value for this book? I know it's hard to say because it's worth what someone is willing to pay but maybe 500+???

It's definitely a tough one. More will pop out of the woodwork eventually, so keep your eyes peeled. Keeping my copy, but appreciate the very generous amount. :foryou:

vAlUM3.jpg

I love Bolland just as much as the next guy, but from the first day that cover came out... I really can't stand it.

Superman's mullet is off putting, but the shot of WW is amazing.

vAlUM3.jpg

How does superman cut his hair?

I understand. I would not sell if I had it. Never hurts to make an offer though.

I've got 3 copies none that are "grade worthy"

This is the only book on earth I wanted in super high grade.

I make only a modest living so 300 or so is the highest I'm "allowed" to spend on a comic. My wife would never understand lol

Well you know we're I am if you ever you change your mind.

Hmmmmm...what do you think is a good estimated value for this book? I know it's hard to say because it's worth what someone is willing to pay but maybe 500+???

It's definitely a tough one. More will pop out of the woodwork eventually, so keep your eyes peeled. Keeping my copy, but appreciate the very generous amount. :foryou:

Yea there coming out already. 4 listings on eBay now and one sold the other day.

That's the most I've ever seen listed in my life!

They must be watching the forums.

Edited by FrankWhite

vAlUM3.jpg

same way he shaves his beard, mirror and heat vision.

I haven't looked for the GR book, but the final Darkhawks, like many final marvel books during that time, are.

To me it does. They haven't been put in captivity and shown off on the secondary market yet.

Nice finds.

I've only seen one copy of Zombie Tramp Vol. 1 #1, 1st print. Super rare and tough book to find since there were less than 100 copies printed.

Not the action labs one, right?

No. That is vol.2 mini and vol.3 ongoing.

Those books have lots of variants and are found common as dirt.

vAlUM3.jpg

The mullet of steel! Superman didn't lose the mullet until the wedding special in 96/97. Something about a blackout with the sun, so no powers for superman, which meant he could finally get a hair cut. Stupid...

I was just wondering since I found this today:

5z81h.jpg

Now I just need to find Ghost Rider Finale :wishluck:

I've never even looked through that longbox . . . still letting them "ripen". :grin: