• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Books you just cant find in the Wild
22 22

4,477 posts in this topic

Do these apply here??  I guess this guy is local and I got the set just the other day way out of my area during work.  The 1st issue is signed as well as #4, which is also a S/#'d exclusive to that particular store.  This series is getting picked up by Scout and is releasing soon.  I think the Scout series starts off just reprinting the 1st 4 issues, but don't quote me.

stabBunny_#1 SP_9.6_fr.jpg

stabBunny_#2 SP_fr.jpg

stabBunny_#3 SP_fr.jpg

stabBunny_#4 SP_fr.jpg

21 minutes ago, gradejunky said:

Do these apply here??  I guess this guy is local and I got the set just the other day way out of my area during work.  The 1st issue is signed as well as #4, which is also a S/#'d exclusive to that particular store.  This series is getting picked up by Scout and is releasing soon.  I think the Scout series starts off just reprinting the 1st 4 issues, but don't quote me.

stabBunny_#2 SP_fr.jpg

stabBunny_#3 SP_fr.jpg

stabBunny_#4 SP_fr.jpg

I am very envious. I have picked up the series with several extra copies, but I cant find issue 5 and 6 so I had to buy the trade.
Great series very low printed. Will do great when new series comes out.

4 hours ago, gradejunky said:

stabBunny_#2 SP_fr.jpg

stabBunny_#3 SP_fr.jpg

stabBunny_#4 SP_fr.jpg

This set does apply here---great pick up on some extremely hard to find books!  Nice!

I really like the art as well as an interesting story. This book will do well right out of the gate. I bought all I could find after I read it. The quote about being at the corner of sesame and nightmare on elm street is pretty close. I trid to get my local shops to order and even gave them some promotional posters for it.

27 minutes ago, fastballspecial said:

I am very envious. I have picked up the series with several extra copies, but I cant find issue 5 and 6 so I had to buy the trade.
Great series very low printed. Will do great when new series comes out.

oh, it went to #6???  I thought #4 was the last issue as I have not read them.  No 5 or 6 for me either.

On 12/20/2017 at 12:32 PM, Hey Kids, Comics! said:

Near the end of the day too. Of course, the boxes were on the floor and we know how you're laziness creeps in under those circumstances........

Truer words...I've been running out of time at Rick and Dave's pretty much every show the last year, and I doubt I even got to that particular dealer. . I'm going to need to drink some more redbull or something. 

On 12/31/2017 at 10:10 PM, maidenmate91 said:

I found a spectacular copy of Robocop vs Terminator tpb today. The book has all carboard standees still inside, and it's label states it is the "diamond edition star system exclusive". Never seen one in person, so I snatched it up.

Robocop_VS_Terminator.jpg

Is it a trade paperback or a floppy? Very cool cover!