Books you just cant find in the Wild
25 25

3,775 posts in this topic

10 hours ago, Hey Kids, Comics! said:

5*7 52 page Atari giveaways. Earthworld, Fireworld, and Waterworld. Done by Thomas/Conway/Perez/Giordano.

There are quite a few of these DC Atari pack-ins. The three Swordquest issues, five (?) issues of Atari Force, and a Centipede one-off, that I know of. None of them are easy to find, and condition is frequently horrible.

5 hours ago, Qalyar said:

There are quite a few of these DC Atari pack-ins. The three Swordquest issues, five (?) issues of Atari Force, and a Centipede one-off, that I know of. None of them are easy to find, and condition is frequently horrible.

Yar's Revenge too. 

It was in a 30 dollar price box. @maidenmate91

Don't know much about it but since it looked funny, I  just bought it for the heck of it.  I've looked a thousands of X25's and never seen this before.  

Edited by Wolverinex
1 minute ago, Wolverinex said:

It was in a 30 dollar price box. @maidenmate91

Don't know much about it but since it looked funny, I  just bought it for the heck of it.  I've looked a thousands of X25's and never seen this before.  

I'm jealous... lol Doesn't take much

13 minutes ago, maidenmate91 said:

I'm jealous... lol Doesn't take much

Do you know much about it?  Initially, I thought it was a printing error, but looking at the logo with  the number 25, this looks like an actual variant .

Edited by Wolverinex
23 minutes ago, Wolverinex said:

Do you know much about it?  Initially, I thought it was a printing error, but looking at the logo with  the number 25, this looks like an actual variant .

It's the black and white variant. There is also another variant with the logo in gold. You got a good deal on it. Like I said it sells for $100-120.

3 minutes ago, maidenmate91 said:

It's the black and white variant. There is also another variant with the logo in gold. You got a good deal on it. Like I said it sells for $100-120.

Interesting... Guess I need to  find a gold to complete my collection now.    Thanks!

1 hour ago, Wolverinex said:

Weird variant.  Caught my eye... while looking for blue holograms 

16022725077025093577042265443527.jpg

Wow. Awesome find. MUCH MUCH BETTER than finding the blue or distorted holograms.

7 minutes ago, maidenmate91 said:

This right here is definitely the correct answer and I will add if 9.8 could be way more. 

Still definitely a good win for $30! Congratulations!

32 minutes ago, onlyweaknesskryptonite said:

Wow. Awesome find. MUCH MUCH BETTER than finding the blue or distorted holograms.

This right here is definitely the correct answer and I will add if 9.8 could be way more. 

Still definitely a good win for $30! Congratulations!

Thanks Buddy!  I'm comparing it to my blue hologram now and I just realized....it doesn't have the normal Gambit hologram!  There's a MAGNETO hologram instead. 

Edited by Wolverinex