• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Books you just cant find in the Wild
22 22

4,477 posts in this topic

Supergirl and the Legion of Superheroes #23 Adam Hughes variant

Which reminds me, If you've got a 9.6/9.8.... I WANT IT SO BAD!!!

ugggh, I passed on a copy of this book when it dropped like 10 years ago or something. Had been burned on a couple variants already, so decided to pass on it in high grade for like $30. Loved the cover, and still do, but was not willing to spend that at the time. Never saw more than 1 more copy of this book in the wild since I don't think.

On the wall behind register at Midtown comics 40th st location. 400 even ;)

I'll pass...lol

Ya, $400 is a wee bit too much.

Agreed...to much! Well I don't think I would ever buy any comic off a wall at a NYC shop. Everything is a bit to much. Right next to it is a Spider-man 1 torment regular cover unbagged for 25 bucks. Some sucker will buy it too!

Someone talked about HTF Deadpool books.

From memory I think Baby's First Deadpool and Encyclopedia are the toughest by print run. I think I remember a Daredevil Annual is tough too.

A lot of Deadpool books are going hard to find for the next couple of years. While the print run is lower overall demand is causing some issues to look as if they are really scarce. Its not that they are scarce its just they don't last long currently.

I've pretty much found that if it is Deadpool or Harley Quinn, gone are the days of finding them in $1 bins. That is, the non-current runs of them respectively. Most stores in my area sell just about every Deadpool book for $10+ regardless of volume or issue #.

From memory I think Baby's First Deadpool and Encyclopedia are the toughest by print run. I think I remember a Daredevil Annual is tough too.

A lot of Deadpool books are going hard to find for the next couple of years. While the print run is lower overall demand is causing some issues to look as if they are really scarce. Its not that they are scarce its just they don't last long currently.

Deadpool & Death Annual - never saw one in person anywhere

That's the one I was referring to. Came after the Deadpool/Daredevil, but I rarely see it.

FBS hit it on the head, they will never last in a store if they even show up there.

Patrick

That's the one I was referring to. Came after the Deadpool/Daredevil, but I rarely see it.

FBS hit it on the head, they will never last in a store if they even show up there.

Patrick

And the only times I ever had Baby's First Deadpool and Encyclopedia were when I bought them in a collection. Twice each and been a long time since

Patrick

I was surprised to see one at Planet comic con, I think the price was $70.