• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Post Your Favorite Copper Age Cover(s)
5 5

319 posts in this topic

Legion 47   I absolutely love this cover. It has a lot going on in the background, I like how the characters are drawn (fairly simple but yet, detailed enough) and I think the pose is great. Also.. love to see Lobo causing havoc. :devil:

ASM 316  I mean.. what's not to like about this cover? Simply amazing..:x

NM 98  I know what many of you must be thinking and you're right.. Liefeld's art is not the most per portion accurate we've seen but the fact that Deadpool had everyone staring at him in awe, was cool and overall, he looks rather serious. This is when I liked him most.. (far less playful back then). I don't know.. this cover always did something for me and I know I'm mostly alone on this one but..:sumo:

LEGION_47.jpg

03_amazing-spider-man-316-artist-todd-mcfarlane-1989.jpg

New_Mutants_Vol_1_98.jpg

On 12/23/2018 at 7:56 PM, Jordysnordy said:

This mini series is a great read.

Great read, amazing Bolland art, and you can still find them readily for a buck or less. Love this series and this issue in particular!