Post Your Favorite Copper Age Cover(s)
3 3

288 posts in this topic

127 posts
On 3/5/2019 at 3:32 AM, Aweandlorder said:

Pretty much the only Nowlan painted cover im aware of 

outsiders.jpg

I think Nowlan also painted covers for Doctor Zero #3, Powerline #3, St. George #3, Nick Fury vs. S.H.I.E.L.D. #5, Penthouse Comix #5, Batman: Legends of the Dark Knight #101, Legends of the DC Universe #10, 11 & 39 and Hulk Smash #1 & 2.

1,395 posts

I always loved these Iron Man covers but looking back the tagline “Beginning a New Era of Greatness” followed by them crashing to Earth is pretty funny.

2ED6F4B3-D546-4952-AC4F-748A2C834B6B.thumb.jpeg.0907116d4602918d81aac8f3056f31bd.jpeg

409 posts

Who has two thumbs and thinks Spider-Man #252 is the best cover evah? This guy!

8,563 posts

This is such a great cover! Theres only one problem with the coloring at the center of the cover.. Apparently the colorist misplaced the pink background with the tan color of the hand, which kinda make it seem at a quick glance that Moon Knight has 3 arms.. But that still doesnt take away the charm from this amazing piece

s-l1600 (20).jpg

4,928 posts
On 5/16/2019 at 2:39 PM, Aweandlorder said:

This is such a great cover! Theres only one problem with the coloring at the center of the cover.. Apparently the colorist misplaced the pink background with the tan color of the hand, which kinda make it seem at a quick glance that Moon Knight has 3 arms.. But that still doesnt take away the charm from this amazing piece

s-l1600 (20).jpg

There a ton of great covers in this MK series.