• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Only two remaining FF 46 8.0 & FF 52 9.0

21 posts in this topic

:hi:

Rules:

-No probies, HoS, shadey characters. I reserve the right to not transact with anyone I find to be one of the aforementioned, i.e. if you have no kudos or anyone to back you up.

-Take it in thread is king and trumps any PM negotiation. I will try to monitor/reply to PM's, but I can't really check during the work day save 15 minutes in the morn/afternoon and lunch hour.

-Payment: Money order, Personal check (must clear before I ship), PP add 3%

-Shipping: USPS priority insured for full value covered in listed price CONUS ONLY. Prefer to keep CONUS, but would consider the GWN (Canada for the uninitiated), however buyer pays exact shipping and I declare actual value of book/s.

-Returns: NO returns on slabs

All books pressed and submitted through Joey Post, so I don't have grader notes, except for the Batman 232 this book was not pressed.

My kudos and ebay ID are in my sig line.

Hopefully photobucket cooperates.

Solid slabs. GLWTS.

Thank you kind sir.

To those out of the Eastern time zone, the baby is asleep, so I'll be hitting the hay in about a half hour, so any PM's I will try to answer in the a.m. Thanks to those who've expressed interest so far.