• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

EsquireComics' More Fun Collection Is For SALE!!!!!!

301 posts in this topic

Wow... that is a nice copy for a mid-grade. :o

Well, this is one way to sepreate men from mice. Whoever has enough cheese will be a happy camper!

GLWTS!

It certainly looks better than the assigned grade. What happened to the More Fun Collection. :baiting: Turned out to be just the 1 comic. (shrug)

More Fun collectors require patience. lol

It certainly looks better than the assigned grade. What happened to the More Fun Collection. :baiting: Turned out to be just the 1 comic. (shrug)

No kidding

Hey, it took me 12 years to amass them! I'm building suspense. ;)

No kidding

Hey, it took me 12 years to amass them! I'm building suspense. ;)

Hopefully not 12 years of it. :wishluck: Come on, we need more fun & less suspense. :baiting:

More Fun Comics #57 Church pedigree (DC, 1940) CGC NM- 9.2 White pages.

The third appearance of Dr. Fate hit the newsstands just before (and contained ads for...) Batman #1 and All Star Comics #1. Interior stories include Doctor Fate and Congo Bill. Bernard Baily did the Spectre cover and art. Howard Sherman art.

Again, why this gorgeous Church book is only a 9.2 is your guess because I don't know!

$20,000.00

MoreFun57MH_zpsb1veoexp.jpg