• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

EsquireComics' More Fun Collection Is For SALE!!!!!!

301 posts in this topic

SPECIAL SALE UNTIL MIDNIGHT TONIGHT!!!

More Fun Comics #73 (DC, 1941) CGC 5.0 Off-white to white pages.

Featuring the first appearance of not one, but two major superheroes from the Golden Age! Aquaman and Green Arrow (oh, and Speedy!) crash the scene in this issue, creating a very desirable comic in the process. Of the many key More Fun issues, #73 is one of the most popular among collectors.

Probably the hottest book in the series in the last two years.

A CGC 5.0 copy sold in March 2015 for $74,500!!!!! So this is pretty much a steal at:

$65,000.00 - $57,500

A three month payment plan is available with 1/3 nonrefundable deposit. I am also willing to consider cash/trade deals so long as the traded books are keys that I can immediately likely sell. Be innovative and offer something!

20160508_140419_resized_zpsxbkacga4.jpg

20160508_140426_resized_zpsohgyk798.jpg

20160508_140435_resized_zps05ylzpni.jpg

What a gorgeous copy. A dream book for me. Wish I could make this work right now. For sure I'll go after this copy soon.

So, someone has actually bid on my MF #73 CGC 5.0 on E-bay for $65,000.

Username: vforvendetta19665

Been a member since April 29, 2016, and has 20 positive feedbacks.

Anyone know who this person is? hm

his purchases are mainly $20 batman figures not that that helps much.

Hopefully he doesn't try and pay you with Batman Figures...

Ugh doh!

Mark, we love ya, but if these are for sale on other venues this sales thread should be CLOSED!

:rulez:

I'm a pretty good lawyer actually. My thread says at the outset:

Please note that any book not sold after three days may be placed in other venues. and the listed price is no longer valid. Please inquire as to availability and price.

As a result, no book is listed simultaneously, at least not intentionally to the best of my knowledge.

In any event, this thread is now in a different sales section.

Mark, we love ya, but if these are for sale on other venues this sales thread should be CLOSED!

Please note that any book not sold after three days may be placed in other venues. and the listed price is no longer valid. Please inquire as to availability and price.

As a result, no book is listed simultaneously, at least not intentionally to the best of my knowledge.

:applause: haters are always gonna hate

u da man

:applause: haters are always gonna hate

u da man

You would do well to mind your manners instead of calling someone a hater for making a legitimate comment about a stale thread in the active sales area.

Now run along child.

Start of thread: 18/05/2016

Edit: 01/06/2016 (likely to the above clause)

I would not leave the thread open almost 3 months later, when likely no one remembers the preliminary conditions or has bothered to re-read them. 2c

Start of thread: 18/05/2016

Edit: 01/06/2016 (likely to the above clause)

I would not leave the thread open almost 3 months later, when likely no one remembers the preliminary conditions or has bothered to re-read them. 2c

I was still reviving books with special sales offers. Many of the books are not available anywhere else.

I can't do anything about people not reading the contractual rules set out in the open. That's on them, not me. Ignorance of the "law" is no defense, for me included.

So did the MF #73 actually sell for 65K or was that bid a fake?

Fake.

Looks like the insufficiently_thoughtful_person didn't realize as the seller I can get his contact info so now I am working on making his life somewhat "difficult"

I'd hate to off a guy who has no problem taking on the US Government and the CIA in court.

:eek:

So did the MF #73 actually sell for 65K or was that bid a fake?

Fake.

Looks like the insufficiently_thoughtful_person didn't realize as the seller I can get his contact info so now I am working on making his life somewhat "difficult"

makes me smile.... :devil: