• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

grebal kudos thread
2 2

35 posts in this topic

Hi, "grebal" is user ID on ebay (same as here) since 1999, with over 1000 auctions as seller (only translating to feedback score 460 or so, winners of multiple auctions only counted as one, then).

Hope to be learning more and trading comics here for a while.

Greg Bali

gre bal

Greg bought a raw ASM 6 from me recently and he was a pleasure to deal with. Paid super fast and let me know as soon as the book arrived. Would be happy to deal with him again anytime. Great to have you around, Greg...hope to deal with you again soon!

Travis

Grebal is a straight shooter. He even gave me some free comics. Deal with confidence and welcome back to the hobby and the boards!

Highly recommended CSB seller. Purchased CGC book. Arrived quickly and as described. In addition to that, seller is very friendly, gave updates, and offered a free book. Sweet transaction all around. I am very happy with purchase. Thanks much!

Greg just bought a handful of raw books from my VCC booth, and everything was smooth as silk. Instant payment, great communication, and great to "chat" with. KUDOS!!

Ditto on our (recently completed) second transaction :applause: KUDOS again!!

Greg purchased several Hulks from a recent sale, very much a pleasure to do business with, prompt and professional, a serious collector, I would not hesitate to recommend him.

Many thanks Greg, it has been great meeting you and I look forward to next time. :)

Cheers,

R

i bought some nick fury books from another board member and made a comment about only needing 2 more books to complete my run. i got a message from Greg saying he could help with my run...and he did!!! his grading was accurate, his shipping was great and he was very easy to deal with.

Greg is a great example of why i think the CGC boards community is wonderful!

thank you Greg!!!

dan