grebal kudos thread
1 1

32 posts in this topic

2,463 posts

Hi, "grebal" is user ID on ebay (same as here) since 1999, with over 1000 auctions as seller (only translating to feedback score 460 or so, winners of multiple auctions only counted as one, then).

Hope to be learning more and trading comics here for a while.

Greg Bali

gre bal

2,539 posts

Greg bought a raw ASM 6 from me recently and he was a pleasure to deal with. Paid super fast and let me know as soon as the book arrived. Would be happy to deal with him again anytime. Great to have you around, Greg...hope to deal with you again soon!

Travis

3,087 posts

Grebal is a straight shooter. He even gave me some free comics. Deal with confidence and welcome back to the hobby and the boards!

16,737 posts

Greg recently bought a couple Planet Comics and a Captain Science from me. Another GGA atomic age addiction is in the works I believe. :golfclap:

He's been great to communicate with and sends payment quickly. I can highly recommend buying from or selling to Grebal.

Rick

6,267 posts

Quick payment and great communication.

1,316 posts

Greg is an awesome buyer and has amazing communication - I recommend him 100%! Thank you again for an awesome transaction - I appreciate you! :)

8,830 posts

Greg bought some slabs from me, paid quick, and is a super nice guy to deal with. Thanks

6,735 posts

Greg just bought a handful of raw books from my VCC booth, and everything was smooth as silk. Instant payment, great communication, and great to "chat" with. KUDOS!!

576 posts

Bought a nice collection of silver age hulk books from Greg awhile back. Smooth transaction, he even brought the books to my door and threw in some extras. THANKS

472 posts

Highly recommended CSB seller. Purchased CGC book. Arrived quickly and as described. In addition to that, seller is very friendly, gave updates, and offered a free book. Sweet transaction all around. I am very happy with purchase. Thanks much!

6,735 posts
Greg just bought a handful of raw books from my VCC booth, and everything was smooth as silk. Instant payment, great communication, and great to "chat" with. KUDOS!!

Ditto on our (recently completed) second transaction :applause: KUDOS again!!

3,650 posts

Honest Boardie. Thanks for the DDs

8,258 posts

Greg purchased several Hulks from a recent sale, very much a pleasure to do business with, prompt and professional, a serious collector, I would not hesitate to recommend him.

Many thanks Greg, it has been great meeting you and I look forward to next time. :)

Cheers,

R

15,479 posts

Lightning fast payment, good transaction all around.

Thanks grebal! That Greg's all right, I tells you!

9,427 posts

Greg bought some bronze off me, made it all easy, was super nice when he thought I might want to hang onto a book, and everything went smooth as butter. :)

9,884 posts

Greg donated a very generous prize to the grading contest and I was lucky enough to select it. He shipped quickly and packed it well, and I couldn't be happier. Thanks, Greg.

3,901 posts
On 8/29/2017 at 7:49 PM, Ryan. said:

Greg donated a very generous prize to the grading contest and I was lucky enough to select it. He shipped quickly and packed it well, and I couldn't be happier. Thanks, Greg.

Ditto!  Thanks Greg!  Love the magazine lot!

2,475 posts

i bought some nick fury books from another board member and made a comment about only needing 2 more books to complete my run. i got a message from Greg saying he could help with my run...and he did!!! his grading was accurate, his shipping was great and he was very easy to deal with.

Greg is a great example of why i think the CGC boards community is wonderful!

thank you Greg!!!

dan