grebal kudos thread
1 1

32 posts in this topic

29,952 posts

Greg is great to deal with, he paid quickly, communicated well and was very fast to pay, an absolute pleasure(worship), thanks again:)

97 posts

Bought CGC and raw books from Greg.  Prompt and securely shipped.  Comics were as described. Look forward to his next sale!

Thanks Greg.  

715 posts

Bought a couple books from Greg and they were graded accurately shipped super fast. His communication is top notch. Buy with confidence. I would love to do business with again. And I got a cool freebie. Thanks again

Keith

13,289 posts

Thank you for the easy transaction grebal! Grebal bought some books from me and he is easy peasy to deal with. Thanks again!

11,456 posts

Greg purchased from my most recent sale, and the transaction coulnd't have gone smoother. (thumbsu  He paid immediately, and he was a pleasure to talk with during the transaction.  Always happy to see him pop in any of my sales threads. (worship)

190 posts

I bought some raw books from Greg,,,,,,Well graded and shipped in a secure mailer,,,,,,,I look forward to his next sales thread,,,Thank you sir!

336 posts

One of the nicest and honest board members I have dealt with. 

Shipped a ST 110 to me in the UK, well packaged, a pleasure to deal with. 

2,292 posts

Greg bought some nice (4) Golden Age comics from me. Quick Payment. Excellent Communication . Looking forward to do more business with you again soon! 

Thank you Greg! :)

8,862 posts

Greg purchased 4 BA Marvels from my last sales thread. Always prompt, friendly and professional, I consider myself lucky to have him as a customer. Many thanks again Greg, its greatly appreciated. :smile:

Cheers,

R

10,515 posts

Greg bought some books in my last thread and paid super fast, very nice and great guy to deal with (thumbsu hopefully we will do it again

thank you Sir

Dwayne

Edited by Azkaban