• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Evelyn's VERY old Comics Discounts and group prices page 47

470 posts in this topic

Three Dimension Batman 3D

Glasses are there, but are not attached.

Crease lower right. Color is great, pages are very light. There is a crease lower right front and more creasing on the back cover. Grade is VG+ OSG in VG is $206, in Fine is $309 Bin is $75

batman%203d_0001.jpg

]

:takeit:

Sold, thank you!

Captain 3D Harvey 1953, Vol 1 #1, Nice color, nice OW pages, some creasing wear at the bottom, slight miscut, Bends near the spine front and back. It's a VG (4.0) or better. OSG is $24, bin is $18

captain%203d_0001.jpg

captain%203d_0002.jpg

Captain 3D Harvey 1953, Vol 1 #1, Nice color, nice OW pages, some creasing wear at the bottom, slight miscut, Bends near the spine front and back. It's a VG (4.0) or better. OSG is $24, bin is $18

captain%203d_0001.jpg

captain%203d_0002.jpg

Thank you, sorry I missed this one. I was running around a lot yesterday.

Sold (worship)

The big little books are now lowered to $325 shipped in the US. $300 Take 5% off if you pay by check.

I think that's the end of the discounts for this group, unless someone wants to make a reasonable offer for the 3D and the BLB's.

I'll be back after dinner.