• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

In the Shadow of the Atomic Age
6 6

2,391 posts in this topic

While waiting for Donut to make an appearance at a local show (not sure if he made it as I left before he was there if he did), I bought some poopy books.

Without trying, it seems that I was attracted by the gentler sex this morning -

Judy says, "Who you callin 'gentler'?"

101358.jpg.01780c35ae0f176e418158851540f708.jpg

None of those examples is Baker.

GCD sez "I Was Tired of Being Good" and "Breaking Hearts Was My Hobby". I don't see it in the first one, but 'maybe' the second. This book is on the Baker checklist I copied from Alter Ego some time ago, but not sure how accurate that is.

None of those examples is Baker.

GCD sez "I Was Tired of Being Good" and "Breaking Hearts Was My Hobby". I don't see it in the first one, but 'maybe' the second. This book is on the Baker checklist I copied from Alter Ego some time ago, but not sure how accurate that is.

"Being Good", no way in my opinion. "Breaking Hearts" has elements of Baker, might have been victimized by bad inking.

I feel that artists were told to imitate Baker- his comics sold. I could see some artist copying from his work under orders from St.John.

...a very interesting thread that shows that there is always more to learn. Here are my contributions, though hardly obscure!

WonderWoman7270Toronto.jpg

WonderWoman7570.jpg

WonderWoman7875Toronto.jpg

I'd call those obscure, in the sense of hard to find, especially in that condition. Great books!

This is a very, very unusual cover for a DC super-hero book. I like it! :applause:

WonderWoman8165.jpg