• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

What is the rarest comic you have acquired this year?

86 posts in this topic

lol sorry a little unintentional sarcasm there when I called it decent. The only other copies I had found was a slabbed 1.8 that I might have bought if the seller would have had even tried to show me the back cover. (Couldn't get one out of him so it was probably rags), another incomplete beater, and a cover only copy [next!!] . Ebay deal for the one I now have obviously way better. :)

There is a Very Rare Golden Age comic book on Comiclink which i am hoping to win this time round. I was beginning to think it never even existed until one sold about 10 years ago which i wasnt even aware of at the time. Not a high demand issue but a book of that rarity and age is definitely worth having.

There is a Very Rare Golden Age comic book on Comiclink which i am hoping to win this time round. I was beginning to think it never even existed until one sold about 10 years ago which i wasnt even aware of at the time. Not a high demand issue but a book of that rarity and age is definitely worth having.

Did you win it? hm

I've picked up a few relatively rare Canadian comics from the late 40s in the past couple of months. This is amongst the rarest and I was excited to add this to my run. It's the Canadian version of Flaming Western Romances # 3, which is also a tough book.

164323.jpg.ae97b920832502f55ffe3f191bfb641b.jpg

I held a Mad # 1 in my hands just yesterday. Certainly not rare, but those early issues of Mad are iconic. I'd love to own one. Kudos on adding the first three to your collection!

I have a chance to acquire captain America 46

1- what would be your top offer ? in the range of 3.5

2qn1lyu.jpg

Cap #46! :cloud9::luhv:

My top offer would be $4,000. Well...more if I had more money lol Outside of #1, 3 and 74 in the Cap run that is the book to own!

There is a 3.0 going in the CLink auction which will give us a better understanding where the price has moved in the last couple years :shy: